Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo_Corleone
Administrators nickname
Mujo_Simbla
Date
May 23, 2024
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/702996/

DuhRatnika1609

Player
Player
Hello,

this administrator has rejected my ban uppeal on 1.1. Account sharing. As i politely told him, i started on RS1 server with an ID 483 like 2-4 days after it was up, put some money in it and quit it after some time. I played sometimes over the years on and off, but started again like 2-3 months ago. I got banned yesterday for breaking a rule i didnt brake. I understand that it seems that way since the IP adress isnt the same. It is because i moved to another city (9km apart) in Austria, so that must be the reason.

The thing is, i made an ban uppeal, said everything politely, offered evidence of my adress and my bank transactions where i bought grand coins on forum and on discord AND he, not only that he rejected it, he ignored me everywhere i tried to contact him he even Banned me on FORUM for the reason: multi. Me and my girlfriend both play and each have our own forum accounts... obviously she liked my post.

Anyway he is ignoring me and not even giving me a chance to try and defend myself. I truly didnt share or buy or trade my account or anything similar!!
Please help me before it is to late...
i can provide u with the proofs..

DuhRatnika1609

Player
Player
he says i shared my account on 2022-08-13 which is not possible, so i checked on discord what i was doing at the time. i did return to grand rp at the time but on a new pc and internet but in the SAME HOUSEHOLD. i sent him screenshots of me being a part of a family at the time. i even posted something on forum on 14.08.2022 about the Blackjack not working for me. Sent him a certificate of residence and everything and he is still ignoring me and doing nothing...

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom