Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected OOC Insults and threatening irl and more | ID 4214 | #00001

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Alex_Morato
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 13, 2021
Time of violation
22:41
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/VgCJnCg

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
So basicly if u dont understand it u can easly translate it (Croatian language).

So idk what happened this dude came to our house and wanted to raid us some members of my family told him to go away and that he cant raid us.

After that he came back with his (Boys). and they started to talk with us idk about rules and other stuff,
after that he started to flame me on msges like i am a bitch i dont know nothing about the game and that he have money, like i care about it.

And when he saw that i dont care about him he started to threat me like give me your location i will kill you i will send u to hospital i will find your ip adress and other stuff, and he wanted me to give him addres which i didnt wanted to give after that he called me pussy.

And i said okey stop msging me i will report u and i will block u he said like ohh ur pussy pff. And after that he started to msg me on discord and was laughinh like your gf is so fucking ugly look at her, I will fuck your mother idiot i will kill you for no reason man.....

Like wtf calling me kid but im 2 years older than him... i didnt wanted to give him my addres irl and thats my thing i dont do that.

Who normal can say things like this but for real.

And he called me USTAŠA(nationalism)thats like calling someone that he is black or gay or something like that

iF u need more screenshots u can contact me

Anf btw he is in FIB INGAME

Last edited:

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Hello! This is now under review.
Send me all evidence you have via discord and translate it all for me.​

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Hey. I am sorry we can't punish players if they are insulting you in your private messages.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom