Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mixing OOC IC, Not complying with demands | ID 27388

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack Shakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2021
Time of violation
12:05
Proofs
https://streamable.com/cvzvkm

Great

Save POV
Player
we picked her up the whole time I was telling her to not talk and she keeps talking while having a gun on her head, she started talking ooc when we didn't give her the consent to do so and she keep saying combat log.

Out of Character (OOC) - Out of Character is when you, as a player are talking or doing actions outside of In Character actions.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
we picked her up the whole time I was telling her to not talk and she keeps talking while having a gun on her head, she started talking ooc when we didn't give her the consent to do so and she keep saying combat log.

Out of Character (OOC) - Out of Character is when you, as a player are talking or doing actions outside of In Character actions.
you don't have to give me consent for me to speak OOC there's a reason you can mention speaking OOC you don't get to tell me how to communicate except IC I understand that you're flustered that I call you a combat logger because you are a combat logger also, I clearly mention that I'm speaking OOC which you kept saying "you're gonna die" if I'm speaking OOC you can't tell me that I'm going to die this is a petty report you're just salty that I am calling you a combat logger.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
you don't have to give me consent for me to speak OOC there's a reason you can mention speaking out of OOC you don't get to tell me how to communicate except IC I understand that you're flustered that I call you a combat logger because you are a combat logger also, I clearly mention that I'm speaking OOC which you kept saying "you're gonna die" if I'm speaking OOC you can't tell me that I'm going to die this is a petty report you're just salty that I am calling you a combat logger.
Also what's funny is both of these people are combat loggers and they still go into roof snipe us and no one is punishing them for combat logging this situation shouldn't have happened.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Also what's funny is both of these people are combat loggers and they still go into roof snipe us and no one is punishing them for combat logging this situation shouldn't have happened.
Also "let me search you again" uhhhh you're doing improper RP didn't say anything about patting me down or searching my pockets just said "let me search you again"

Great

Save POV
Player
you don't have to give me consent for me to speak OOC there's a reason you can mention speaking OOC you don't get to tell me how to communicate except IC I understand that you're flustered that I call you a combat logger because you are a combat logger also, I clearly mention that I'm speaking OOC which you kept saying "you're gonna die" if I'm speaking OOC you can't tell me that I'm going to die this is a petty report you're just salty that I am calling you a combat logger.
I don't accept you saying i'm salty this is ooc forum, please stop the toxicity you got reported for rule break no need for you to insult me in fourms.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I don't accept you saying i'm salty this is ooc forum, please stop the toxicity you got reported for rule break no need for you to insult me in fourms.
there's no toxicity in my sentence now you guys are being super petty and what rule break did i make YOU GUYS ARE COMBAT LOGGERS THIS SITUATION SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN HAPPENED

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro as soon as your ID 83 stops combat logging then she wont say shit anymore to you guys.

bigbro89

Blocked
Blocked
tenor.gif

Great

Save POV
Player
what about I show you more then clip of you guys getting shot and running back to HQ? you guys known as the gang that get shot and run back to HQ like nothing.🤣🤣

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 27388 will receive a punishment for Mixing ooc in a IC situation and Fail RP
  • If people broke rules report it so we can handle it, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom