Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Austin Highlife
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
23:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/99fDat5SGGY

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
ID 1918 stalled the robbery to request backup. I asked an admin to review the chat logs but only one has access to this. Even then I still find it highly doubtful one person from their org would come to such a remote location randomly and away from the main gunfight.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 1918, please submit your POV of the situation so I may see if you were having some sort of technical difficulties on your end.

You will have 12 hours to respond.

Taylor Garcia

Player
Player
Hello.

ID 1918, please submit your POV of the situation so I may see if you were having some sort of technical difficulties on your end.

You will have 12 hours to respond.

Hi,

First of all, I wasn't even asked to save POV in this situation by the player or admin on scene. Had I been asked to save it I would have been able to clip this and provide it here.

To respond to the report, you claim that this is such a remote location, however, we were in the middle of a 30min fight in this exact location last night so for one person to see you all grouping up to rob someone is not out of the ordinary.

To show you the extent of the street fight that was going on, I have pov of myself being shot from bloods HQ abit earlier as I have a 5 minute window for nividia clips as you can see at 00:12 seconds where I have instant replay selected

I had clipped this to see if I was right about him shooting from HQ, but this is just down the street from the incident where you can see I am surrounded by my own allies.

Infact, we were fighting in this spot for so long that NG also decided to push in and get in on some of the action at the parking lot.

On my screen, the call a medic button was bugged and I couldn't see my own mouse to click on it and get it out the way, I was spamming Y to try and accept the treatment and it had finally gone through.

Lastly, if I was shouting for some sort of ambush I'd hope more than one person would turn up to help me as you can see at the end of the clip that he has provided.

Thanks for your time handling this report.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
But the report isnt about you taking long to accept res is that you didnt put your hands up which allowed you to either set meeting point, type in radio or go on discord or something thats why admin is asking for pov to clear things up but the fact you have pov of other events but not this mostly makes you guilty of what you did.

Taylor Garcia

Player
Player
But the report isnt about you taking long to accept res is that you didnt put your hands up which allowed you to either set meeting point, type in radio or go on discord or something thats why admin is asking for pov to clear things up but the fact you have pov of other events but not this mostly makes you guilty of what you did.

That's great and all but this report has no relevance to you and no one has asked for your input. Cheers.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 1918 will receive a punishment for Fail RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom