Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Lyve
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 30, 2021
Time of violation
5:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QxNGRp1eLXI

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Hi First of all good morning

I saw the admin flying over the second I made the report and the admins didnt manage to even reply or do anything
Screenshot-3.png

second of all I just came in the city and got to know some randoms sticking to our fam house like fans and killing every single person they see (( Mass RDM in the city making city as Ghetto)) If we're on immunity or ANY of the family is on immunity any family can stack up to their family hq just like that if yes then lmk so i can do the same and not get punished

third why i am using discord Please see the screenshot
Screenshot-2.png

The person ran up to me said "HANDS OR DIE?" YOURE IN THE CITY YOU CANNOT ROB OR SAY SOMEONE TO "HANDS OR DIE" DUDE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THATS JUST MAKING AN EXCUSE FOR RDM + THATS OUR FAMILY HOUSE YOU CANNOT SPAWN KILL PEOPLE LIKE THAT

Id 600 | 6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person + RDM + Spawn killing + 3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days. (( My parents are not alive so saying something like that really can hurt over a game ))
Id 14076 | RDM
ID 45767 | Metagaming + Mixing + RDM
ID 80862 | Metagaming + Mixing
Id 70547 | 6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person
Id 81326 | RDM + Spawn kill
Id 94358 | involved in RDM + provoking
ID 14253 | involved in RDM + provoking
Id 80662 | RDM + spawn kill
ID 13535 | RDM + spawn kill

RolePlay terms:
Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.

Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them. (( THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED OVER HERE ))

I want this thread to be strickly to the person handling any offtopic needs to be Muted/Warned, Thank you.

Last edited:

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
(( Hands or die xDDDDD))
(( when the admin was flying over and reported but didnt got a response ))
(( mixing ))

Alii

Playa killa'
Player

Enjoying champagne irl ty

Last edited:

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
I doubt anything is going to happen to them Ali great report but I doubt it will get taken seriously

Zero

Enjoying campaign irl ty
Player
Hello ID600 here,

firstly you are openly admitting to being aware of your own rulebreaks and even then doing so are admitting to purposely break rule breaks in order to receive punishment. Which in turn states you are not here to RP which can occur further punishments.

Id 600 | 6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person + RDM + Spawn killing + 3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days. (( My parents are not alive so saying something like that really can hurt over a game ))

these are the things you are accusing me of, firstly I was pouring champagne over your car which can clearly be seen from your own POV. Secondly, I was not referring to your parents whatsoever, I am making you aware that in that situation I am indeed your daddy. As you listened to everything I told you to do and got yourself killed. So me telling you to call me daddy is not me mentioning your parents lol.
You say spawn killing? when you were running around VDMing us and that was the first instance I even saw you.
And most importantly don't be so soft over a video game, I get it you got handed a very big L and resort to crying to a Roleplay forum.

EVIDENCE:

1. Him using OOC insults, such as 'ur sad irl' in OOC chat. Clearly emotionally driven to insult me outside of the game. So you claiming your feeling were hurt is a clear sign of trying to lie to the administration team.

2. he is reaching by claiming 'amoral actions' when you can see in my POV I am pouring champagne over his car. If I wanted to be 'amoral' I could have done a lot more.

3. This player has clearly never heard of FearRP after multiple times of me continously telling him to leave or get out he still drives around us slowly to the point where he is almost at a stop. I then tell him for the 5th time leave or get out and he does not listen which means he is not fearing for his life, as he was not following demands I simply killed him.

In conclusion this player is clearly reaching for punishments on other players, and this very same player was aware of his own rule breaks and still went with it even after being told by an admin it would be a rulebreak if he were to do so. Therefore he is not here to Roleplay on the GrandRP server.
Also, please note that you are claiming these rule breaks without 60 second POV's for the rulebreaks and are making up stories therefore lying to admins completely about the situation which is a punishment within itself.

I am not reporting but this same individual would VDM us to bait us to then run into a green zone...

I have the ENTIRE POV of the 20 minute scenario if any admin would like to see...

ps this man also spells Champagne as 'campaign'

Last edited:

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
Hello ID600 here,

firstly you are openly admitting to being aware of your own rulebreaks and even then doing so are admitting to purposely break rule breaks in order to receive punishment. Which in turn states you are not here to RP which can occur further punishments.

these are the things you are accusing me of, firstly I was pouring champagne over your car which can clearly be seen from your own POV. Secondly, I was not referring to your parents whatsoever, I am making you aware that in that situation I am indeed your daddy. As you listened to everything I told you to do and got yourself killed. So me telling you to call me daddy is not me mentioning your parents lol.
You say spawn killing? when you were running around VDMing us and that was the first instance I even saw you.
And most importantly don't be so soft over a video game, I get it you got handed a very big L and resort to crying to a Roleplay forum.

EVIDENCE:

1. Him using OOC insults, such as 'ur sad irl' in OOC chat. Clearly emotionally driven to insult me outside of the game. So you claiming your feeling were hurt is a clear sign of trying to lie to the administration team.

2. he is reaching by claiming 'amoral actions' when you can see in my POV I am pouring champagne over his car. If I wanted to be 'amoral' I could have done a lot more.

3. This player has clearly never heard of FearRP after multiple times of me continously telling him to leave or get out he still drives around us slowly to the point where he is almost at a stop. I then tell him for the 5th time leave or get out and he does not listen which means he is not fearing for his life, as he was not following demands I simply killed him.

In conclusion this player is clearly reaching for punishments on other players, and this very same player was aware of his own rule breaks and still went with it even after being told by an admin it would be a rulebreak if he were to do so. Therefore he is not here to Roleplay on the GrandRP server.
Also, please note that you are claiming these rule breaks without 60 second POV's for the rulebreaks and are making up stories therefore lying to admins completely about the situation which is a punishment within itself.

I am not reporting but this same individual would VDM us to bait us to then run into a green zone...

I have the ENTIRE POV of the 20 minute scenario if any admin would like to see...

ps this man also spells Champagne as 'campaign'
In the third clip you have game audio but how come when you use the N keybinds we cant your chat audio

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
I am not reporting but this same individual would VDM us to bait us to then run into a green zone
Please make another forum instead of crying over here kiddo

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
You can even here your Pov which means you were probably using ooc and want to talk about him with ooc but had proof from an admin saying he could, but you probably hid your discord so you can make a complaint about it.

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
Thanks for letting me know that I can i do animations on peoples body aslong as they are under a car im going to start doing that thanks cuh

Zero

Enjoying campaign irl ty
Player
Plus it looks like u chase after him and gun him down since we cant hear you trying to rp it
so ask him to show his POV of that then, simple... my headset splits discord audio and everything else therefore Nvidia doesnt pick it up.

Steel Series Arctic Pro if you would like to research this.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Like auto correct didnt fucked you up anywhere lol get a life like a said instead of spending 23 hours ingame and calling your self i am a daddy i bet youre not a grown person lmao kiddo

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
so ask him to show his POV of that then, simple... my headset splits discord audio and everything else therefore Nvidia doesnt pick it up.

Steel Series Arctic Pro if you would like to research this.
So therefore you were using discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom