Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Players nickname
Tony_Colso
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2021
Time of violation
16:18
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hifz9y

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
Considering I'm former EMS and did literally a 100 calls a day the number 1 thing EMS could get in trouble for is FearRP. I made sure all my trainees understood this and this individual ignored his training. What I trained and was told by admins you can return after about 30 to 60 secs after shots have been heard. AutoTheft is in fact a greenzone but we did not kill or shot into the said greenzone. FailRP/FearRP is shown after we loop around. General Rules of State 1.18

Last edited:

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Although you did give orders for him to leave, the animation begun as you said it so the EMS would not be able to leave even if he wanted to.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Although you did give orders for him to leave, the animation begun as you said it so the EMS would not be able to leave even if he wanted to.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.
Please watch the full video before denying the report. If you watch the whole video at the end he then proceeds to revive another downed individual 10 secs after reviving the first guy.

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
Please watch the full video before denying the report. If you watch the whole video at the end he then proceeds to revive another downed individual 10 secs after reviving the first guy.
There is no set amount of time you have to wait when hearing gunfire but I'm pretty sure 10 secs isn't.

Top Bottom