Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Rules of Play 6.20 | ID 43352, 43002, 43007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Augie Dibella
Suspect ID
43352 43002 43007
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2021
Time of violation
16:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ9mVaN6ZA4

AugieDibella

Player
Player
I was driving to the quarries when a green car with two people in it rammed me off the road and proceeded to rob me. A third player walked over after they took me off road and made me get out of the car. I thought in the laws it says you need 4 players and two cars. I have video recording of it as well .

AugieDibella

Player
Player
Sorry I am actually not sure on what the title should be . I put power gaming but I misread the general rules referring to the people running as power gaming. Not sure what this would be considered. But they didn't have enough cars or people to legally rob me. I did put their player ids though.

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Sorry I am actually not sure on what the title should be . I put power gaming but I misread the general rules referring to the people running as power gaming. Not sure what this would be considered. But they didn't have enough cars or people to legally rob me. I did put their player ids though.
Everything in the title is fine except PowerGaming as it is not the rule they have broken. Just change that to the general rule number that they have violated. (Example: General Rules: ... | ID)

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • IDs 43352, 43002, and 43007 will receive a punishment for general rules 6.20
  • As stated in general rules 6.20, during a robbery of person or any transport, you need at least 2 cars and 4 people to stop them. In the provided clip, there were only 2 people in 1 car that pulled over the individual with a 3rd showing up after.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom