Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tee Baker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2021
Time of violation
14:06
Proofs
https://imgur.com/JC3pSNx

Gallo

Player
Player
Hi, Special Agent Gallo here (Soon to be senior special agent). Firstly I am having trouble understanding how posting a picture of someone who committed a crime is MG when there's literally channels for us to post in game clips and screenshots as evidence as long as we have bodycam logs. Secondly how is someone saying that someone wears a mask for more than 2 weeks MG? Is there evidence of anyone using that information in game? They were literally just talking. I really appreciate the time you took to gather the evidence but there's nothing here that shows we use OOC info ICly when the screenshots of players are 'Bodycam' which is IC. I know you have something against Ross but stop trying so hard to find shit to report. Ross is a great leader (You even said it yourself: )

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
Hi, Special Agent Gallo here (Soon to be senior special agent). Firstly I am having trouble understanding how posting a picture of someone who committed a crime is MG when there's literally channels for us to post in game clips and screenshots as evidence as long as we have bodycam logs. Secondly how is someone saying that someone wears a mask for more than 2 weeks MG? Is there evidence of anyone using that information in game? They were literally just talking. I really appreciate the time you took to gather the evidence but there's nothing here that shows we use OOC info ICly when the screenshots of players are 'Bodycam' which is IC. I know you have something against Ross but stop trying so hard to find shit to report. Ross is a great leader (You even said it yourself: )
That image says Tasha King vouching for Ross my names Tee baker.
This report is for an admin not for other players to reply, Thanks!
Also if you have designated channels for clips and images why is it being posted in FIB main chat?

Gallo

Player
Player
That image says Tasha King vouching for Ross my names Tee baker.
This report is for an admin not for other players to reply, Thanks!
Also if you have designated channels for clips and images why is it being posted in FIB main chat?
Forums are also threads for the reported party to reply to and defend themselves, thanks! None of this evidence proves were using the info ICly. They are just talking about IC stuff in a general chat. If admins wants more proof then feel free to discord me Gallo#5506 and I can send screenshots of the channels where the same evidence is posted.

Lil Tee

Player
Forums are also threads for the reported party to reply to and defend themselves, thanks! None of this evidence proves were using the info ICly. They are just talking about IC stuff in a general chat. If admins wants more proof then feel free to discord me Gallo#5506 and I can send screenshots of the channels where the same evidence is posted.
I'm okay thanks I don't need to speak to any members of FIB.

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
The images speak for the self really I don't need to give a whole explanation.

Please provide your pov where our agents Meta Gamed in-game, showing some pictures doesn't prove we MG or something like that, we have evidence channels where we collect and provide evidences there. So please refer to the topic MG means using ooc info icly, have you seen any of our agents meta gaming icly? So please dont target only FIB, if you got POVs of our agents breaking rules you can send it to our Director. Thank you!

Lil Tee

Player
Please provide your pov where our agents Meta Gamed in-game, showing some pictures doesn't prove we MG or something like that, we have evidence channels where we collect and provide evidences there. So please refer to the topic MG means using ooc info icly, have you seen any of our agents meta gaming icly? So please dont target only FIB, if you got POVs of our agents breaking rules you can send it to our Director. Thank you!
Youre not an Admin so don't ask me what I need its obvious that you've used this information IC.

Gallo

Player
Player
Youre not an Admin so don't ask me what I need its obvious that you've used this information IC.
But theres a difference between solid evidence and 'assuming'. In this thread you are just assuming metagame. No solid evidence. They were talking in a general chat.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Can you please explain to me your involvement in this incident?

Thank you for your report.

Lil Tee

Player
But theres a difference between solid evidence and 'assuming'. In this thread you are just assuming metagame. No solid evidence. They were talking in a general chat.
If you wasnt going to use it IC why post it??

Lil Tee

Player
Leave it to the forum warrior himself to target people. Lets all clap for him guys. He's hell bent on making the server worse. Nice
How can you say me making it worse when I report people for breaking the server rules?
You literally reported someone for punching you stop crying lol.

Lil Tee

Player
Hello.

Can you please explain to me your involvement in this incident?

Thank you for your report.
Why do I need to be involved if it's in the FIB discord which is OOC a friend of mine showed me because he knows how current it is.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation.
So again, I will ask what is your involvement in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom