Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roland_MacFadden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
21:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/lt6d55

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
I was punched almost to death for absolutely no reason, I complied the entire time. I believe this is a breach of 1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Why isn't your mic audio in there, you were clearly talking shit under gun point so you got smacked the fuck up

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
My Mic records everything I say when I hold down the "N" key, I was saying nothing as you can see the top right mic icon is never indicating im speaking g. No idea why u are replying to this as you are not involved

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
I will need more evidence of the situation for ID 600
ID 1918 will be receiving punishment for the mentioning of parents.

You have 12 hours to provide the evidence
as well as I would like to receive ID 600's POV of this situation.​

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
My Mic records everything I say when I hold down the "N" key, I was saying nothing as you can see the top right mic icon is never indicating im speaking g. No idea why u are replying to this as you are not involved

Evidentially, watch your own video again.

NotClowns

Not Stealing From the SS Armory
Player
I was punched almost to death for absolutely no reason, I complied the entire time. I believe this is a breach of 1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn
pop out those fat honkers then speak some

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Further off-topic will result in forum account bans from this point on.
ID 600 is to respond with his POV of the Situation and a BRIEF Statement/Explanation ONLY. Please do not off-topic/provoke on reports.

Thank you for your report.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Wassup, ID 600 here.

Unfortunately I didn't save POV from yesterday as I had literally no reason to, however now I wish I did.

But I can try my best to explain the scenario, I was driving past and notice multiple Balla cars parked inside of an alleyway so I stop to see what's happening to check it out. All I hear is shouting back and forth and am thinking 'god damn'.
I mention the fact to the reporting player that how is he not fearing for his life, when he is literally under gun point by multiple people. He then starts to insult myself and the people around me (showing he is not following demands) to which I then RP beating him up, you can see he is still talking as his VOIP bind is activated even whilst I am punching him, he is literally still talking shit.

If I had the intention to DM him I would have literally pulled out a gun and shot him, yet instead I decided to punch him a few times which barely takes off any health, where I repeat he is still talking and not fearing for his life.

I would also like to point out we are in the ghetto, demands were given to him by multiple people and he clearly was not complying. I used the intention of RP to just punch him a few times, not that big of a deal this player obviously is displaying other intentions of attempting to get me punished instead of abiding with the RP. I have played this server long enough to understood when I am in the wrong.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
This will be pending the review of Melvin Lacoste.

Thread locked until he reviews the evidence and gives answer.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form;
  • Evidence is cropped or edited; (no sound in mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom