Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roland_MacFadden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
21:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/a8jge5

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
ID 1317, asked a player named "Taylor" "Taylor can you take a picture of me so I can post it on my forums" they basically meant can you take a picture of me and the guy i am robbing so I could put it online on my forums, this is mixing and it completely ruined my immersion as it took away any potential rp that could have been done here correctly.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
ID 1317, asked a player named "Taylor" "Taylor can you take a picture of me so I can post it on my forums" they basically meant can you take a picture of me and the guy i am robbing so I could put it online on my forums, this is mixing and it completely ruined my immersion as it took away any potential rp that could have been done here correctly.
This was clearly meant as the ingrand forums that are accessible on your phone in game. My rp was posting a picture of me robbing you to boast. Many other people do this on the ingrand forums.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include evidence of the entire situation
Pending ID 1317’s response. They have 12 hours to respond with their POV.​

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
If you wanted to take the picture for ingrand, you or someone else would've rped doing that.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
If you wanted to take the picture for ingrand, you or someone else would've rped doing that.
as I just said, I asked someone else to take a picture for me, and no one bothered doing it. So the photo never even happened in this first place because no one would do it for me.

BKz

Certified Speedbooster
Player
Doesn’t matter, you still claimed that a picture was being taken and posted on the “forums” if you’re going to do something like that you need to rp a picture being taken..

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Doesn’t matter, you still claimed that a picture was being taken and posted on the “forums” if you’re going to do something like that you need to rp a picture being taken..
okay, I'm going to stop responding after this, 1. You're not even involved in this situation. 2. I was trying to rp taking a picture for in grand in game social media. I asked someone else to do it for me but no one did it, so no photo was ever taken to begin with.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player

I don't think you realise what type of server this is. If you had read the rules you can use VOIP to announce your actions instead of typing /me's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom