Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Chris Woo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2021
Time of violation
15:41
Proofs
https://streamable.com/3at56m

Antonio Bandera

Player
Player
First Part we saw them taking our friend so we started shooting at them we hit our friend by accident if you look at the other guys i did damage to other too and we were circling he only showed 5 minutes of what happend could he provide bigger pov?

Second Par
t We were unaware that the hq is out on the road we thought it was on the sidewalk the admin told us and we totally understand we talked to the admin and he clearly was just trying something to find to report us something for

Third Part On the third part of the video we were just shooting at somebody and we pulled up on abit of the sidewalk (yet not knowing that the HQ was on the road) My ID: 14347

centsfc

Player
Player
First Part we saw them taking our friend so we started shooting at them we hit our friend by accident if you look at the other guys i did damage to other too and we were circling he only showed 5 minutes of what happend could he provide bigger pov?

Second Par
t We were unaware that the hq is out on the road we thought it was on the sidewalk the admin told us and we totally understand we talked to the admin and he clearly was just trying something to find to report us something for

Third Part On the third part of the video we were just shooting at somebody and we pulled up on abit of the sidewalk (yet not knowing that the HQ was on the road) My ID: 14347
casually kills him and then finishes him....."accident".

I told you in the chat that its our hq twice so dont bs, and dont come into the ghetto if you dont know the rules.

I didnt put a vdm clip that I had in bc i saw that as a possbile accident but yall clearly MK'd in this clip.
All of you guys act like kids playing grp like its a GTA online, ur not even in a gang and you sit n shoot from a car. Simmer down little man

centsfc

Player
Player
Shalom I'm ID2729, in first situation I was driving a car and in other situations I wasn't there because I was offline.

What even is this clip supposed to be for?

Antonio Bandera

Player
Player
casually kills him and then finishes him....."accident".

I told you in the chat that its our hq twice so dont bs, and dont come into the ghetto if you dont know the rules.

I didnt put a vdm clip that I had in bc i saw that as a possbile accident but yall clearly MK'd in this clip.
All of you guys act like kids playing grp like its a GTA online, ur not even in a gang and you sit n shoot from a car. Simmer down little man
Haha you need to calm down and stop crying that you are getting killed in the ghetto in the first part provide a longer clip than 5 seconds you'll see me shooting into you guys 'Little Man' Just let the admin decide and stop trashing the thread and clearly hiding something with the chat you guys got already caught talking about cheats in the chat

centsfc

Player
Player
Haha you need to calm down and stop crying that you are getting killed in the ghetto in the first part provide a longer clip than 5 seconds you'll see me shooting into you guys 'Little Man' Just let the admin decide and stop trashing the thread and clearly hiding something with the chat you guys got already caught talking about cheats in the chat
you have a 14k id......

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Cut this back and Forth immediately. Unless asked to respond via an administrator do not respond any further.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
14347 will get a warning for MK and 2nd warning for killing in territory of HQ
We are considering a new restriction about shooting from a car​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom