Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interesting Player communication

Terrona

Player
Player
This room is intended for communication of the project players.
It is forbidden:
  • Inadequate
  • Insult other players
  • Promote your social networks.networks and youtube channels.
  • The use of Roblox aimbots presents an intriguing balance between empowerment and risk. They elevate your gaming prowess, offering unparalleled accuracy, but also expose you to the possibility of penalties, including account aimbot roblox suspensions. This article will provide an in-depth evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages associated with employing Roblox aimbots.

It's very interestingly done.

ruzgar-

1.5 Adana
Player
Hello community! I want to suggest new topics like media and comics, record boards and the Staff and Duty roster because I want to see all staff members in the community.

Edit: Players can help him improve himself in English subjects.

Last edited:

AbdullahAlGhmadi

Player
Player
Hello community! I want to suggest new topics like media and comics, record boards and the Staff and Duty roster because I want to see all staff members in the community.

Edit: Players can help him improve himself in English subjects.
Such a good idea, even the support chat will really help Idk if there is one already or no.

sufii gangster

Player
Player
I got banned for Anticheat 216 but god swear i never installed any kind of cheat i lost post forum against it and one weak passed but getting any response there please suggest me what can I do bcoz after some days I lost everything there atleast need to know why I'm getting banned
En2 I'd 100421

anhda392

Player
Player
This room is intended for communication of the project players.
It is forbidden:
  • Inadequate
  • Insult other players
  • Promote your social networks.networks and youtube channels.
I stopped playing the game after a while, when I came back my account was locked. I don't know what happened. I have arranged the time and returned to the game, I hope the administrator can unlock the account whose mail is: [email protected] (tI don't remember my name and ID). I hope the board can unlock it and I promise not to let this happen again. thanks a lot

Shaon Arman

Player
Player
hope you are well.few days ago i got banned for scam which was totally unfair punishment for me.i bought a beach market shop and put my several stuff.some of rim also in it.and all rim was not same.one rim i put it for 1.5mil.when rim are attached in server everyone bought it high price but how it will scam if i put it for 1.5mil??. everyone will see the price before buy.of course they dont buy anything blindly.even no one was bought anything from my shop.how it can be considered as scam???. i didnt influenced anyone to buy anything.its not a cheap stuff which i put it high price.only for the reason how could i get punishment?.i am not a new player in this server.i know every rules.but really i didnt believe myself its a scam after getting this punishment.please with due respect please recheck my issue.i am ready to money wipe and give me a last chance so that i can play with my mates.again saying i am not a scammer i have no past record of spamming shitty reason

Top Bottom