Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mass rule break | 84674,32520,134194,124090,47717,23385,40724

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arbaz_shah
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 13, 2024
Time of violation
17:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/c83USwxCnVU

Sajid sahid

Player
Player
Hello sir
Me and my friend was having a meeting at front of my fam members house.suddenly they came and started to disturbing us.and after sometime they said they have solar and killed us.but i was talking in the road also not outside of their house.we was at front of our family members house.at the pov you can also see that we also did not saw where was the solar even we was not prepare for that.we didnt know that they have solar.they cant just kill everyone in the road.they clearly did UB demand and also RDM.
Also asking for POV request to show that if they have solar at home and they are about to get ready.it could be that they wanted to kill us so they lied about solar or they just placed solar that time to just kill us.

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
Some people didn't even shoot like me
Hello sir
Me and my friend was having a meeting at front of my fam members house.suddenly they came and started to disturbing us.and after sometime they said they have solar and killed us.but i was talking in the road also not outside of their house.we was at front of our family members house.at the pov you can also see that we also did not saw where was the solar even we was not prepare for that.we didnt know that they have solar.they cant just kill everyone in the road.they clearly did UB demand and also RDM.
Also asking for POV request to show that if they have solar at home and they are about to get ready.it could be that they wanted to kill us so they lied about solar or they just placed solar that time to just kill us.

And you don't fear for your life? so many people with guns are there

iftiak11

Player
Player
we are defending our solar and also we gave him proper demand to leave but hey are not leaving the area .as you can see in the pov clearly they were waiting in front of our house waiting to steal our solar so we gave them demand

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
we are defending our solar and also we gave him proper demand to leave but hey are not leaving the area .as you can see in the pov clearly they were waiting in front of our house waiting to steal our solar so we gave them demand
where was your solar?can you give a pov?your solar was on road?lol
there was our family member ashik aniks house.we was talking there.
and how shit are you we are bare handed didnt also shoot you guys when you came and you are saying we came to steal.lol.there was no solar.

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
and how shit are you we are bare handed didnt also shoot you guys when you came and you are saying we came to steal.lol.there was no solar.
Oh you guys don't keep guns in your bag? you guys are really good gang members ngl and if I rob someone or kill someone is it necessary that they have guns in their hand? logic? I can kill anyone I want or rob anyone I want and do you think I care if they are bare handed?
About solar there was solar in the house number 490.

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
Let's try to speak logically and think logically and we are doing RP here GANG MEMBER.

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player

Oh you guys don't keep guns in your bag? you guys are really good gang members ngl and if I rob someone or kill someone is it necessary that they have guns in their hand? logic? I can kill anyone I want or rob anyone I want and do you think I care if they are bare handed?
About solar there was solar in the house number 490.
ayo girl, there was solar?if there was solar then go defend in front the solar.you have any work on the road?as i dont see any solar in the road that means no solar.if you had solar then give a pov where your solar was.if we had intention to take your solar then we would stay at front of your property.but we are standing at road.also that house was our family members house.you cant just kill everyone at road for your solar.even i dont know wheres the solar was.and dont relate gang things.these 2 situation are deferent.dont talk illogical things.
better give a pov where your solar was.

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
Let's try to speak logically and think logically and we are doing RP here GANG MEMBER.
ayo girl, there was solar?if there was solar then go defend in front the solar.you have any work on the road?as i dont see any solar in the road that means no solar.if you had solar then give a pov where your solar was.if we had intention to take your solar then we would stay at front of your property.but we are standing at road.also that house was our family members house.you cant just kill everyone at road for your solar.even i dont know wheres the solar was.and dont relate gang things.these 2 situation are deferent.dont talk illogical things.
So you are saying that if a person cannot see his brain that means his brain doesn't exist?

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
'if we had intention to take your solar then we would stay at front of your property.but we are standing at road.also that house was our family members house' Does it metter the location? I can be In a roof just helping my teammate and how can we know if you are going to steal the solar or not? At the last moment you can just take out your gun and start fight or just go to the solar and take it. And do you think anyone cares that is your friends house I can go anywhere to steal or defend solar panels.

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
At road?

Ninaeem

Player
Player

This is my house, you were standing in front of my house,,not your fam member house....

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
'if we had intention to take your solar then we would stay at front of your property.but we are standing at road.also that house was our family members house' Does it metter the location? I can be In a roof just helping my teammate and how can we know if you are going to steal the solar or not? At the last moment you can just take out your gun and start fight or just go to the solar and take it. And do you think anyone cares that is your friends house I can go anywhere to steal or defend solar panels.
o my god:LOL:.you guys are 9-10 and we was 3.i would just say that go defend where your solar was.i cant see any solar at the road.you cant kill people on road.its a ub demand.defend where the solar was.if we came near the solar then kill us.you guys scared of 3 people?you guys just did it intentionally.you guys had no solar at that area. even you cant give a pov to us

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
o my god:LOL:.you guys are 9-10 and we was 3.i would just say that go defend where your solar was.i cant see any solar at the road.you cant kill people on road.its a ub demand.defend where the solar was.if we came near the solar then kill us.you guys scared of 3 people?you guys just did it intentionally.you guys had no solar at that area. even you cant give a pov to us
We are not dumb why should we put solar on the road??? Just to get punished by admins? And 3 of you guys aren't scared I guess of anyone we were just casually there with a machine guns in hand. We don't have the pov cause we are not like you guys when we started giving demands you guys didn't move so you can make a forum on us and please don't tell me it's not true that's the only way you guys can do somthing cause everytime you raid guys everyone knows what happens.

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
We are not dumb why should we put solar on the road??? Just to get punished by admins? And 3 of you guys aren't scared I guess of anyone we were just casually there with a machine guns in hand. We don't have the pov cause we are not like you guys when we started giving demands you guys didn't move so you can make a forum on us and please don't tell me it's not true that's the only way you guys can do somthing cause everytime you raid guys everyone knows what happens.
listen girl if you dont have pov just keep your mouth shut.there was no solar.you guys just lied to kill us.you did a situation killed peoples and you dont have pov? you have pov i know.you are not giving it because you are lying about solar

Sajid sahid

Player
Player
I think you're very scared, why don't you be scared, you're still a scared

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom