Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mass rule break | 84674,32520,134194,124090,47717,23385,40724

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arbaz_shah
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 13, 2024
Time of violation
17:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/c83USwxCnVU

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
listen girl if you dont have pov just keep your mouth shut.there was no solar.you guys just lied to kill us.you did a situation killed peoples and you dont have pov? you have pov i know.you are not giving it because you are lying about solar
Listen gang member is solar attack a family event??? if it was I would save my pov I didn't cause I didn't even shoot anyone there and I know that I am not going to go to ther forum and cry so no need to save pov. I am trying to see if anyone has pov and how do you know that we are lieing? We are not like you.

Arbaj

Player
Player
Hello adminstrator.
I am requesting pov from everyone who was shooting on that time.i want to know where the solar was

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
Listen gang member is solar attack a family event??? if it was I would save my pov I didn't cause I didn't even shoot anyone there and I know that I am not going to go to ther forum and cry so no need to save pov. I am trying to see if anyone has pov and how do you know that we are lieing? We are not like you.
you guys are not like us i know.you guys also cant be like us.just tell us the truth.dont lie.

Arbaj

Player
Player
I know you guys have POV. You are not showing us 1st reason is because you broke rules.you did ub demand and also meta gaming and 2nd reason is there was no solar you guys lied about it.

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
MG? Why you are the only guy who is deafen in the VC? Cuse you knew we are going to kill you and you went deafen so you could make a forum no need to say anything.

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
MG? Why you are the only guy who is deafen in the VC? Cuse you knew we are going to kill you and you went deafen so you could make a forum no need to say anything.
haha lol.you are making rules from sky.we are talking with a guy. as we are doing rp so we muted our discord to listen what they are saying.or else we cant hear in game voice.then when you guys started provoking us so we turned pov on.we are consern about rules.

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
haha lol.you are making rules from sky.we are talking with a guy. as we are doing rp so we muted our discord to listen what they are saying.or else we cant hear in game voice.then when you guys started provoking us so we turned pov on.we are consern about rules.
This will be my last reply. We all have spent some time together and I know how things works.

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
o my god:LOL:.you guys are 9-10 and we was 3.i would just say that go defend where your solar was.i cant see any solar at the road.you cant kill people on road.its a ub demand.defend where the solar was.if we came near the solar then kill us.you guys scared of 3 people?you guys just did it intentionally.you guys had no solar at that area. even you cant give a pov to us
what is at the road on the road

Uchiha Shisui

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲"
Server Administrator
Thread Reviewed
.ID 32520 will receive punishment for RDM (Shot before 5 seconds)
.ID 92142 will receive punishment for Fear RP (not fearing for life when given demands)
.ID 84674 will receive punishment for FL in RP
(Regarding other IDs I don't see any rule break as it is not your Family friend house)

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Punishment Updated
iD 134194 , 123385 will receive the punishment of UB demands
There are no solar panels + they are not in your property they are sitting side the road
(For other ppl you can tell your friend to make complain them i only saw these 2 shooting at you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom