Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kahn Vesuvius
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2022
Time of violation
13:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dv11dilWrLc

Koray

Blocked
Blocked
I had rented a shop in the black market and I was filling the market this man came and threw the car ram at first then I opened the record and acted like it hadnt happened and he killed me

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
I had rented a shop in the black market and I was filling the market this man came and threw the car ram at first then I opened the record and acted like it hadnt happened and he killed me
I killed you for swearing you need to learn not to swear

Last edited:

Koray

Blocked
Blocked
I killed you for swearing you need to learn not to swear
1. look at the time 2. learn not to do rdm and car ram too if you didnt I wouldnt curse you you deserve it 3. you swear a lot and there is no before in the videos, if you don't do anything, the guys won't do it either. 4. you told me that there is an admin in your family, nothing changes even if there is an admin in your family. Everyone is playing the game on the rules. Just because you have an admin in your family, there is no such thing as not following the rules. 5.don't belittle my family babishhh

Last edited:

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report,
ID 98870 will be punished for DM in GZ.
Only POV submitted by the original poster is accepted, if you wish the other POV to be accepted then file a separate report
GZ is a place where all criminal activities are forbidden​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom