Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LadyLee Valor
Suspect ID
251,1493, 13018
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
1:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4xop79kQ3KE

LadyLee

Player
Player
We were just protecting our solar panel plantation at the family house and a couple of people showed up and were given demands to leave. They opened fire, therefore we killed them. (We did not mercy kill). In the next video, it shows them returning before the NLR time and they were killed again. (We did not mercy kill) A little time flew by and they returned again with more people and killed everyone and they started ramming the Heli and decided to emote over dead bodies. I have more Bodycam footage if need be. There was Provoking, and Fail RP (Typing in chat when dead). Also Ear Rape.

Dead on Floor Video
First time they were killed 1:45
Fail RP (251) - 1:46 (Non RP Chat Speaking, Provoking in IC when dead)
Same people returned 1:50
After returning for the 3rd time
Provoking (13018) - 2:19
Ear Rape (13018) - 2:21
CR Heli (1493) - 2:23
6.8 Rule Break (1493) - 2:24

Thankyou

licky

Player
Player
We were just protecting our solar panel plantation at the family house and a couple of people showed up and were given demands to leave. They opened fire, therefore we killed them. (We did not mercy kill). In the next video, it shows them returning before the NLR time and they were killed again. (We did not mercy kill) A little time flew by and they returned again with more people and killed everyone and they started ramming the Heli and decided to emote over dead bodies. I have more Bodycam footage if need be. There was Provoking, and Fail RP (Typing in chat when dead). Also Ear Rape.

Dead on Floor Video

Thankyou
LMFAO YALL ARE SO PRESSED YOU LOST A GUNFIGHT and clearly he wasnt emoting on ur dead body hes emoting for the ingrand we took for your dog ass fam

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Provide POV of the time when you killed them for the first time (Before 1:45)​

You have 12 hours​

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
  • Provide POV of the initial fight, I can't see the initial fight at 1:41 in the provided POV
    POV is required to see how the fight initiated, if there was any provoking and to see who started shooting and for what reason​

You have 8 hours​

LadyLee

Player
Player
It shows in the video that it started because they came onto our property. They were given commands to leave the premises and they didn't. Therefore, they started shooting. It was in the beginning of each video on what causes the issue. They broke many rules. The NLR was not the only one they broke.

licky

Player
Player
It shows in the video that it started because they came onto our property. They were given commands to leave the premises and they didn't. Therefore, they started shooting. It was in the beginning of each video on what causes the issue. They broke many rules. The NLR was not the only one they broke.
i dont remeber nlr i woke up from a bad dream and saw 13018 set meetings after so we came to it then you gave demands so we killed you are salty you died its ok

uncle sandro

Noob
Player

Dead on Floor Video

Thankyou
Chris, I think this is the where it all started. The first video.

LadyLee

Player
Player
  • Provide POV of the initial fight, I can't see the initial fight at 1:41 in the provided POV
    POV is required to see how the fight initiated, if there was any provoking and to see who started shooting and for what reason​

You have 8 hours​
The Fact he just stole a picture from my real life account and made it his own... Straight harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom