Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael_Bradno
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 19, 2022
Time of violation
23:17
Proofs
https://streamable.com/w1vpyu

Michael_Bradno

Player
Player
This happened in the family turf as you can clearly see in my video he is crouching and shooting at the same exact time which is impossible to do without bug abusing, since this was a red circle event he has to provide POV of it as well.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Dude that's a server bug and that's not a bug abuse are you dumb 🤣🤣
It aint a bug abuse if you know what advantage it gives. Also it was a turf event, so pretty sure it aint server bug, cause if you can crouch inside a Red Circle Event and shoot at the same time, then how dafuq did you manage to do it inside a event where Animations isnt allowed?

Media Privileges : It is a visual bug, he does not need to provide POV because he doesnt have POV. So no ban, but you will get a 60 day ban for reporting Brotherhood.
XD

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Literally at 1:05 today biz war, there were at least 7 brotherhood crouch abusing jesus

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Oh bro. The number of forums opened for me is increasing day by day... If this was bug abuse, I'm sure many of your friends would have been banned already. They've been reported many times, as Zac said. There is nothing that I did on purpose. I'm not someone who needs to do that anyway. I am not an ugly and toxic player. If an admin wants a POV, I can post it.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked

It aint on purpose, but theres like 6 of you guys doing it....how isit that other family, has equal numbers as every other family at biz war, but its ONLY BROTHERHOOD, which has like 6 of them all Crouch shooting, and no one else from ANY OTHER FAMILY

gimme a sec, lemme send the POV of these ants all crouch abusing at once, its fucking hilarious XD

Enjoy people

Last edited:

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
I've spoken a lot about this, but you really don't understand anything. I won't bother any more for this. You can immerse yourself in these thoughts, no problem. "We are not given any privileges." If you want, I can post POVs and screenshots of all the illegal moves made by the Savage Nation family. When you find yourself in this situation, you really become a Polyanna. But you don't leave the forums when someone does it "involuntarily" against you. You can continue. This is a free platform and you should report any rule violations you see. Because from now on, I will report even the smallest rule violation I see. Good day my dears

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
I've spoken a lot about this, but you really don't understand anything. I won't bother any more for this. You can immerse yourself in these thoughts, no problem. "We are not given any privileges." If you want, I can post POVs and screenshots of all the illegal moves made by the Savage Nation family. When you find yourself in this situation, you really become a Polyanna. But you don't leave the forums when someone does it "involuntarily" against you. You can continue. This is a free platform and you should report any rule violations you see. Because from now on, I will report even the smallest rule violation I see. Good day my dears

Its a nice sunday for me, no work, nothin. I work on my own time schedule cause my job scope allows me to do so. I envy you, Muratcan. I am jealous of the time you have, for Grand Role Play. Another thing I also am jealous of, is the time you have, to report even the Smallest Rule violation, you see.

Last edited:

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Its a nice sunday for me, no work, nothin. I work on my own time schedule cause my job scope allows me to do so. I envy you, Muratcan. I am jealous of the time you have, for Grand Role Play. Another thing I also am jealous of, is the time you have, to report even the Smallest Rule violation, you see.
I understand and respect you. All I expect in return is respect. I can also understand the intensity of your work and your normal life. But man, you should know that I'm doing what I love. Not everyone has the same chance in this life and unfortunately I am not responsible for this situation.

Teccaz

Blocked
Blocked
I understand and respect you. All I expect in return is respect. I can also understand the intensity of your work and your normal life. But man, you should know that I'm doing what I love. Not everyone has the same chance in this life and unfortunately I am not responsible for this situation.
No

GOON

Player
Player

xqc-didnt-ask.gif

MaisonMargiela

Margiela Demon
Blocked
So is this report gonna be looked at or accepted? seems like admins are just brushing this off but are accepting similar reports to this in an instant...

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
man pvp on this server is dog in general like speed boosting and this crouching shit needs to be fixed tf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom