Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Stranger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 24, 2021
Time of violation
21:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ObRMCh4DYiQ

Shaun Stone

Player
Player
The FIB while I had a gun pointed at a hostage decided to shoot us putting the hostage at risk which would never happen IRL. You can see in the clip of footage that he asked me to walk forward to negotiate meanwhile my guys were within shooting distance not to mention that I had a gun on his head. They did not 1 shot me so I would of had time to pull the trigger on his head and they risked at hitting him since they sniped from a long range. To sum it all up they risked his life to power game and not let us take the ammo from the gun store. This deserves a massive warning on them and next time when an admin is asked to show up on scene please come and talk to them because they have been trying to power game with these stupid moves for days on end now.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
HI ID600 here, thanks for your report.

Bro what is the title of this report. We spoke OOCly in game and I told you I don't care about winning or losing I said I want to make this fun for everyone and we both said we respect each other so why are you being so fake now?

To explain the entire scenario, Ballas were robbing a gun store that lasted up to an hour. Through my negotiations I was able to secure the first hostage, then continuing to create more negotiations in order to get the second hostage free.
In my POV you see the entire plan being set up and I will explain the plan now:

The plan was to get the hostage and the person holding him at least 2 metres in front of the rest of his gang members, for me to then use the codework 'Pineapple' to execute the person holding the hostage to then place him under arrest. As soon as the person holding the hostage was shot the plan was to get a car behind the hostage to block any fire between the gang members and the hostage himself. The reason I say 2metre distance is because this is a well known distance to disorient gun aim and would have given us enough time for the car to block the shots between them and the hostage. I said to my team to not initiate on anything UNTIL the person holding the hostage was threatening the life of the hostage one more time, which is something he kept doing throughout the scenario.

Because of his threats we did not trust him to hand us the hostage safely, we thought they were going to take him in the car with them.

This plan went perfectly, as soon as I said the word 'Pineapple' the person holding the hostage was executed within a second and the car was behind the hostage. Immediately the hostage was free and safe and even thanked us afterwards.

I do not understand this play to win attitude, the entire time you gave us no option but to let you win this is not fair Roleplay. I kept telling you in OOC I am going to make the scenario fair for us both so we both have a chance to accomplish our objectives. YOU EVEN SAID TO ME AFTER NO HARD FEELINGS THAT WAS FUN... but clearly after realizing you did not win you have become mad.

Also regarding myself, I did not break any rules as I did not even shoot until I was getting shot at.

POV:

Again, let me reiterate I kept saying to you and your gang members I will make this fair RP and fair for all organizations. You guys all respected this until you had the urge to win and started to become hot headed.

Shaun Stone

Player
Player
HI ID600 here, thanks for your report.

Bro what is the title of this report. We spoke OOCly in game and I told you I don't care about winning or losing I said I want to make this fun for everyone and we both said we respect each other so why are you being so fake now?

To explain the entire scenario, Ballas were robbing a gun store that lasted up to an hour. Through my negotiations I was able to secure the first hostage, then continuing to create more negotiations in order to get the second hostage free.
In my POV you see the entire plan being set up and I will explain the plan now:

The plan was to get the hostage and the person holding him at least 2 metres in front of the rest of his gang members, for me to then use the codework 'Pineapple' to execute the person holding the hostage to then place him under arrest. As soon as the person holding the hostage was shot the plan was to get a car behind the hostage to block any fire between the gang members and the hostage himself. The reason I say 2metre distance is because this is a well known distance to disorient gun aim and would have given us enough time for the car to block the shots between them and the hostage. I said to my team to not initiate on anything UNTIL the person holding the hostage was threatening the life of the hostage one more time, which is something he kept doing throughout the scenario.

Because of his threats we did not trust him to hand us the hostage safely, we thought they were going to take him in the car with them.

This plan went perfectly, as soon as I said the word 'Pineapple' the person holding the hostage was executed within a second and the car was behind the hostage. Immediately the hostage was free and safe and even thanked us afterwards.

I do not understand this play to win attitude, the entire time you gave us no option but to let you win this is not fair Roleplay. I kept telling you in OOC I am going to make the scenario fair for us both so we both have a chance to accomplish our objectives. YOU EVEN SAID TO ME AFTER NO HARD FEELINGS THAT WAS FUN... but clearly after realizing you did not win you have become mad.

Also regarding myself, I did not break any rules as I did not even shoot until I was getting shot at.

POV:

Again, let me reiterate I kept saying to you and your gang members I will make this fair RP and fair for all organizations. You guys all respected this until you had the urge to win and started to become hot headed.
Your tactics were flawed because had this been reality the hostage would have been clapped and risking 2 sniper shots to perfectly not hit him with the position holding him having half his body in-front of me it shows in the POV. You would have needed to have 99% precision which is almost impossible especially from such long range.

Other than this If you read the game-rules it is simply stated that the negotiator must meet the demands of the hostage taker to ensure the hostage's safety above anything else. How you attempted to force for over an hour to get him and rule us into a gun fight is unacceptable and will be punished.

Also is there any specific reason why you are hiding the chat? Perhaps using the family chat and other OOC chats for your advantage to speak with other departments to set up plans without having to speak in-front of me? Also don't flatter yourself with "With my negotiations we managed to get the first hostage" The first Hostage was given to show trust that you could trust us with giving the second one because as I said repeatedly that we would only want you to give us enough space to be safe to collect the ammunition boxes and than once we are done we would get in our cars and flee while dropping the hostage which would of stayed in your sight.

So bro stop trying to claim you wanted this to be fair... At no point did you intend to give us a 50/50 chance to win the robbery and using your game breaking tactics you power gamed and fail roleplayed so hard.

No hard feelings of course because it's a game I am not going to hold a grudge against you or anybody but you as the Negotiator and as FiB are responsible for any actions taken throughout and you even called for the snipers to shoot. Overall there is nothing else than can happen since you broke the game-rules.

As for next event I will make sure we give 0 hostages until our demands are met so that we can ensure our safety meanwhile following game-rules to ensure roleplay ensues, Since when we give you a hostage and let you walk into the store with no guns is not a trustable thing right? Us letting you walk in alone and not taking you hostage isn't a show of trust? This guy lmao.

Last edited:

Shaun Stone

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Fix your title according to the rules of filing a complaint
You have 12 hours to amend these errors
Good Morning,

I have reviewed the rules for filing a complaint and have fixed my title please review and tell me if it is correct?

Kind Regards,
Shaun Gypavelli.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Your tactics were flawed because had this been reality the hostage would have been clapped and risking 2 sniper shots to perfectly not hit him with the position holding him having half his body in-front of me it shows in the POV. You would have needed to have 99% precision which is almost impossible especially from such long range.

Other than this If you read the game-rules it is simply stated that the negotiator must meet the demands of the hostage taker to ensure the hostage's safety above anything else. How you attempted to force for over an hour to get him and rule us into a gun fight is unacceptable and will be punished.

Also is there any specific reason why you are hiding the chat? Perhaps using the family chat and other OOC chats for your advantage to speak with other departments to set up plans without having to speak in-front of me? Also don't flatter yourself with "With my negotiations we managed to get the first hostage" The first Hostage was given to show trust that you could trust us with giving the second one because as I said repeatedly that we would only want you to give us enough space to be safe to collect the ammunition boxes and than once we are done we would get in our cars and flee while dropping the hostage which would of stayed in your sight.

So bro stop trying to claim you wanted this to be fair... At no point did you intend to give us a 50/50 chance to win the robbery and using your game breaking tactics you power gamed and fail roleplayed so hard.

No hard feelings of course because it's a game I am not going to hold a grudge against you or anybody but you as the Negotiator and as FiB are responsible for any actions taken throughout and you even called for the snipers to shoot. Overall there is nothing else than can happen since you broke the game-rules.

As for next event I will make sure we give 0 hostages until our demands are met so that we can ensure our safety meanwhile following game-rules to ensure roleplay ensues, Since when we give you a hostage and let you walk into the store with no guns is not a trustable thing right? Us letting you walk in alone and not taking you hostage isn't a show of trust? This guy lmao.

I mean I am happy to show the admins my entire POV without hiding the chat, just not you. It's to stop metagaming. I am allowed to type in my RP radio, that's what it is for. Also with Department radio you can only type, you can't use VOIP with it.

And I hope you understand you were shot directly from behind, from the rooftops of the gunstore. Making it almost impossible to harm the hostage. The bullets hit you directly in the head as we used specifically our trained SWAT team members, putting the hostage in absolutely no danger as you were blocking the hostage from being hit as you were shot from behind.

Even in my POV you can tell i am saying i want to make it fair.

I understand bro losing can be frustrating sometimes, I deal with negotiations in robberies all the time, sometimes FIB win sometimes FIB lose.... but from my experience your guys attempts at getting demands and forcing win was one of the more poor experiences.

I also want to add, we met ALL of your demands prior to this. You asked us to remove the barriers and told our agents to move back which is exactly what we did.

Shaun Stone

Player
Player
I mean I am happy to show the admins my entire POV without hiding the chat, just not you. It's to stop metagaming. I am allowed to type in my RP radio, that's what it is for. Also with Department radio you can only type, you can't use VOIP with it.

And I hope you understand you were shot directly from behind, from the rooftops of the gunstore. Making it almost impossible to harm the hostage. The bullets hit you directly in the head as we used specifically our trained SWAT team members, putting the hostage in absolutely no danger as you were blocking the hostage from being hit as you were shot from behind.

Even in my POV you can tell i am saying i want to make it fair.

I understand bro losing can be frustrating sometimes, I deal with negotiations in robberies all the time, sometimes FIB win sometimes FIB lose.... but from my experience your guys attempts at getting demands and forcing win was one of the more poor experiences.

I also want to add, we met ALL of your demands prior to this. You asked us to remove the barriers and told our agents to move back which is exactly what we did.
On further reviewing your own POV you claim you shot me in the head here but it shows both shots hit my left shoulder and would have gone directly through and hit the hostage in real life due to the revolver being most comparable to a magnum which would easily penetrate killing my self and the hostage. (Before you call bullshit on this go ahead and review when I was shot at 0.25 speed and you will see 2 hits landing on my shoulder with the gore effect showing aswell).

You can easily see with your POV you are convicting yourself to endangering the hostage since you shot from the side and not directly in my head from the back. I suggest you send your SWAT team directly back to boot-camp. This also further solidifies my claims that you cannot have a clear shot of exactly where to hit with 100% precision which means this move for a power gaming and fail roleplay move to force a gun fight by killing me.

It's been 12 hours or so since this happened I'm not frustrated over a game my only issue here is that FiB TIME AFTER TIME will try to keep forcing us into a gun fight because you can open the armory and grab vests and high caliber rifles meanwhile we have to use scrap AK's and little amounts of ammunition which leave this at no way a fair fight. Not to mention you had all departments ready to back you up meanwhile we had 9 total people.

(I hope the admin reads these comments and sees that you can't even get your story straight now that you are out of the pressure from the whole hostage situation let alone be able to plot out a safe way to save the hostage while I am holding a gun to his head. It is easily clear to see both shots hit at around a 70-80 degree angle into my shoulder which would of gone straight into the hostages lungs/heart/vital organs and killed him.)

End of story you power gamed and fail roleplayed to make sure you get the win... Even your guy said he wouldn't leave without winning the robbery and one of your guys even joked about just killing me and the hostage because they got bored. So at the end of the day you guys pressured us with your power in numbers and will now have to face the punishment presented by the GOD'S.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
I request you re-read the rules for power gaming, because you seem very confused sir.

I have not changed my story once, I still abide by everything I am saying. Two shots were fired at the same time and you died, hostage was free and thanked us multiple times for saving his life afterwards.... job done. This would be failRP/poorRP if the hostage had died. Everything was planned out tactically.

Regarding us forcing you into a shootout, how is this so when YOU are the ones saying youre going to shoot at both us and the hostage? makes no sense to me.
Even then Ballas today have won two robberies, I suppose because they chose someone to handle the negotiations a lot better than you did. So well done to the Ballas gang today for providing good RP and unlike yesterday became hot headed.

Shaun Stone

Player
Player
I request you re-read the rules for power gaming, because you seem very confused sir.

I have not changed my story once, I still abide by everything I am saying. Two shots were fired at the same time and you died, hostage was free and thanked us multiple times for saving his life afterwards.... job done. This would be failRP/poorRP if the hostage had died. Everything was planned out tactically.

Regarding us forcing you into a shootout, how is this so when YOU are the ones saying youre going to shoot at both us and the hostage? makes no sense to me.
Even then Ballas today have won two robberies, I suppose because they chose someone to handle the negotiations a lot better than you did. So well done to the Ballas gang today for providing good RP and unlike yesterday became hot headed.
Enough bull shit I'm done with replying to your stupid comments If you knew you were right you wouldn't have tried to defend yourself in the first case.

You go from hitting me twice in the head to getting disproved and now to just hitting me twice dead... Keep changing your story but at the end of the day in reality the hostage would have been collateral damage to you because you don't care about their life since you decided to just risk shooting with the risk of hitting him.

Yes a very big risk of hitting him when you consider a revolver has no sight other than the iron marks over the steadiness of hands, Also consider that flesh is an easy gate for revolver bullets in reality it would of went straight through and killed us both from the side and front...

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Enough bull shit I'm done with replying to your stupid comments If you knew you were right you wouldn't have tried to defend yourself in the first case.

You go from hitting me twice in the head to getting disproved and now to just hitting me twice dead... Keep changing your story but at the end of the day in reality the hostage would have been collateral damage to you because you don't care about their life since you decided to just risk shooting with the risk of hitting him.

Yes a very big risk of hitting him when you consider a revolver has no sight other than the iron marks over the steadiness of hands, Also consider that flesh is an easy gate for revolver bullets in reality it would of went straight through and killed us both from the side and front...
Twice in the head which insta killed you, quite clear in the POV to be honest.

Like I said I am glad Ballas have changed their negotiatiors which is why they have won two robberies today with me being the negotiator from law enforcement. I am here to make this fun for everyone.

And why am I replying? because your POV is 11 seconds long every story has two sides and I am providing mine for the admins.

Shaun Stone

Player
Player
Twice in the head which insta killed you, quite clear in the POV to be honest.

Like I said I am glad Ballas have changed their negotiatiors which is why they have won two robberies today with me being the negotiator from law enforcement. I am here to make this fun for everyone.

And why am I replying? because your POV is 11 seconds long every story has two sides and I am providing mine for the admins.
My POV shows you shooting me with the hostage more than enough evidence to convict you of fail role play. Your POV shows when put on slow motion that both shots landed on my shoulder so that also convicts you of lying about how 'TACTICALLY GREAT YOU ARE' so stop the cap.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
My POV shows you shooting me with the hostage more than enough evidence to convict you of fail role play. Your POV shows when put on slow motion that both shots landed on my shoulder so that also convicts you of lying about how 'TACTICALLY GREAT YOU ARE' so stop the cap.
My POV shows your head, if you knew the game you would know shoulder shots would do 32 damage however head shots to 52... therefore shots in the shoulder would have taken 3 however it only took 2 so both were head shots. Job Done.

Shaun Stone

Player
Player
My POV shows your head, if you knew the game you would know shoulder shots would do 32 damage however head shots to 52... therefore shots in the shoulder would have taken 3 however it only took 2 so both were head shots. Job Done.
100% Skills with pistols make the revolver 2 shots bro learn your shit lmfao... Like I said there is no lies or covering look at your own POV when I was shot you can see both shots hitting my left shoulder lol...

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
100% Skills with pistols make the revolver 2 shots bro learn your shit lmfao... Like I said there is no lies or covering look at your own POV when I was shot you can see both shots hitting my left shoulder lol...
Is this not exactly what I just said to you, 2 shots dead. Thank you for proving my point I’m glad you understand.

I suggest you relax, it seems you’re getting pretty frustrated.

Shaun Stone

Player
Player
Is this not exactly what I just said to you, 2 shots dead. Thank you for proving my point I’m glad you understand.

I suggest you relax, it seems you’re getting pretty frustrated.
Situation resolved personally and we are both dropping this report thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom