Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GenRules 6.22, 1.3, 1.7, 1.9 | ID: 62016 Garry Foreman

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keeno Gravitas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2022
Time of violation
01:30
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/332395101273718787/979180515145953360/joseph_stating_bussiness_will_be_returned.png?width=557&height=1206

Keeno Playa

Player
Player
Hello Admins, I am representing the family Gravitas as one of the four leaders and current designated holder of the family assets. We leaders have all been pre approved by current and former members who continue assisting the family in the background. The previous owner Garry Foreman has resigned and moved on to Medusa. Recently he had attempted to bring businesses and members to Medusa without the majority of the family being aware. His attempts to justify his actions were supported by a small group of core members who mainly participate in informal events. The majority of the family was unhappy with the decision and wanted to stay with the Gravitas family. It was then decided that the family businesses would remain with Gravitas and the members moving would continue to do so. The proof provided shows that and some of the conversations where the previous leadership stated so and also Garry explaining why he was moving on as the Gravitas family has lost trust in him.

The unauthorized selling of the drug lab was discovered shortly after the most recent server restart. If you review the logs, you will see where the drug lab was originally sold, then brought back to the Gravitas family as soon as the plan was discovered and they knew they could not force the family to merge being that leaders and members voiced strongly of wanting and willing to keep the Gravitas alive.

I would appreciate if the admins could review the unauthorized selling of the drug lab as the family has always had 4 leaders and voted on everything. This family was hijacked by a small group who decided to move to Medusa and take a big portion of what Gravitas had earned and worked hard for. The lab was purchased under different elected leaders and was understood it belonged to the family, the family has not and will not go anywhere.

Screenshots

This is me working the drug lab prior to the unauthorized sale.

Conversations

jospeh.PNG

garry_stating_business_will_be_returned.png

unknown.png

garry_passing_the_family.png

drug_lab_convo.PNG

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
heartbreaking what I see here.

You guys were my friends.

The intention during the “sale “ shows the emphasis that you guys knew what your doing and needed “back up”

Was this the first or second time it was taken from us ? That was no selling for 100k, that was you guys stealing from gravitas and pretending it was a family decision.

regardless of what admins decide, the family needed this to starts its healing after the tear. Few appointed members left but the family stayed as it always has.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
hey guys no hate i love you all i was there in gravitas for 7months now .
6.22 It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

rule itself says fam leaders approval when everything happen garry was the leader no rule breaks where done here . Homie was so kind he gave back the house, plantation, cars and some money that left in fam balance he dint disband the fam like my old fam leader did at least he gave a chance to others to run fam . it was not fam asset it belongs to leader anyways he can do what ever he wants whit it and can make any changes in fam i dont wanna be toxic or hate you guys but he did nothing be honest all the deputys and high commands wanted to join medusa so he took right decisions . 🙃

Jensen

Player
Player
hey guys no hate i love you all i was there in gravitas for 7months now .
6.22 It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

rule itself says fam leaders approval when everything happen garry was the leader no rule breaks where done here . Homie was so kind he gave back the house, plantation, cars and some money that left in fam balance he dint disband the fam like my old fam leader did at least he gave a chance to others to run fam . it was not fam asset it belongs to leader anyways he can do what ever he wants whit it and can make any changes in fam i dont wanna be toxic or hate you guys but he did nothing be honest all the deputys and high commands wanted to join medusa so he took right decisions . 🙃
These situations get reviewed by the admins. Gravitas may only be held by one individual but has always been ran by multiple equal leaders. Let the admins review the conversations and decide. We all know how the family operates and nothing will justify what you all did when its said and done. You want to hate on Isaiah saying he stole from the family. Look in a mirror. What you guys did is sad and you know it.

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
We have a year of history proving how family is conducted and how decisions are reached and how leaders are appointed to represent the family but how a system is set to prevent this.

You guys took advantage of a title the people gave you, the fsmily all agreed to let you have your name Gary as a leader since grand rp does not let us place multiple

But this family was not yours. You were a rank 3/4 when I decided I would invest my time in you and allow you to be one of the four leaders that would vicie the peoples opinion

The family has never seen this happen but a year of proof on how we conducted family matters account for something along with Gary’s infinites messages of asking for my permission to do things. As much as he deleted our history I took the ss needed if admins request to see more over dm

You guys took peoples hard earned money and time. Soemthing theyw field for gravitas not you or Medusa and the fact a small group felt entitled to a whole family’s assets is just wrong and to abuse the trust the family handed and turn around and use it against the family is even worse.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
These situations get reviewed by the admins. Gravitas may only be held by one individual but has always been ran by multiple equal leaders. Let the admins review the conversations and decide. We all know how the family operates and nothing will justify what you all did when its said and done. You want to hate on Isaiah saying he stole from the family. Look in a mirror. What you guys did is sad and you know it.
never spoke about Isaiah and other leaders i dint even saw any of them coming or caring about fam for more than months now

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
Sam, I see no reason for you to get involved. Let the admins work it out along with the leaders. No reason to add more to the prolonged drama already. Going to cost even more friendships then and enough damage has been done
bro your brand new to grand and dont know whats going on we have been here for close to a year and you have been here for less then a month. I don't see for a reason for you to get involved.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Sam, I see no reason for you to get involved. Let the admins work it out along with the leaders. No reason to add more to the prolonged drama already. Going to cost even more friendships then and enough damage has been done
ok bro admins created the rules let them decide

Cody Miles

Player
Player
It’s sad to see the family torn like this. I have been pretty inactive as far as the family goes for some time but have donated 10s of millions in my inactivity to growing Gravitas after I helped establish the base and built it up and never asked for a cent back. It was never a loan, I never was looking to get repaid. I was helping building a community of friends to have an enjoyable time within a server we all love to play on. All of you that left know my generosity and compassion for the family members we helped mold. The fact that Garry and Joseph are stressing is on them, this would be a non issue had they not fraudulently stated businesses would remain with Gravitas and the ones that want to leave for Medusa would continue so. The unauthorized transfer of the family business without leaderS(plural as the rule implies) is deemed as a scam. Selling a businesses easily worth 150mil for 100k is evading the tax system set in place by the server. These are all rules that were broken. It could have been avoided had their word been kept, but unfortunately they do not stick to what the promise people.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
It’s sad to see the family torn like this. I have been pretty inactive as far as the family goes for some time but have donated 10s of millions in my inactivity to growing Gravitas after I helped establish the base and built it up and never asked for a cent back. It was never a loan, I never was looking to get repaid. I was helping building a community of friends to have an enjoyable time within a server we all love to play on. All of you that left know my generosity and compassion for the family members we helped mold. The fact that Garry and Joseph are stressing is on them, this would be a non issue had they not fraudulently stated businesses would remain with Gravitas and the ones that want to leave for Medusa would continue so. The unauthorized transfer of the family business without leaderS(plural as the rule implies) is deemed as a scam. Selling a businesses easily worth 150mil for 100k is evading the tax system set in place by the server. These are all rules that were broken. It could have been avoided had their word been kept, but unfortunately they do not stick to what the promise people.
1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days
and then taking money. please read this no rule breaks done here he dint take any money no one did tax evading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom