Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Rules of play 6.20 | ID 19837, 16131, 23273, 24660

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dark Patel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2021
Time of violation
06:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hOajpfXb1B8

mehulk15

Player
Player
They 4 of them were trying to rob 2 of us with only 1 car which is not according to rules of play 6.20. I can not write ID's of all 4 in suspect Id but written there Id in title.
ThankYou

Salvador

Salvador Reyes
Player
Salvador Reyes | 23273

This didn't happen today May 30th, 2021. This happened a few days ago when I was a rank 1 in Los Santos Vagos. A rank 2 member asked if we wanted to go robbing, and I along with a few others hopped in his car. I didn't even really think about it. I'm fairly new to the server, and I understand that this is a rule now after Administrator Gagan Raju spoke to us right after this happened.

I've been roleplaying on many different SAMP and RAGE MP for several years now. All the different RP servers I played on never had a rule like this. It's my fault for not checking the rules though, so I accept and admit my fault. If I have to be punished than so be it. I understand that this is a very different RP server, and I've been recently been promoted to Rank 3 in Vagos. I fully know the rules and I will help enforce the lower ranks to abide by the rules.

I still lowkey think you should give us a pass, because Gagan Raju spoke to us about it. This guy didn't even lose anything.

mehulk15

Player
Player
Salvador Reyes | 23273

This didn't happen today May 30th, 2021. This happened a few days ago when I was a rank 1 in Los Santos Vagos. A rank 2 member asked if we wanted to go robbing, and I along with a few others hopped in his car. I didn't even really think about it. I'm fairly new to the server, and I understand that this is a rule now after Administrator Gagan Raju spoke to us right after this happened.

I've been roleplaying on many different SAMP and RAGE MP for several years now. All the different RP servers I played on never had a rule like this. It's my fault for not checking the rules though, so I accept and admit my fault. If I have to be punished than so be it. I understand that this is a very different RP server, and I've been recently been promoted to Rank 3 in Vagos. I fully know the rules and I will help enforce the lower ranks to abide by the rules.

I still lowkey think you should give us a pass, because Gagan Raju spoke to us about it. This guy didn't even lose anything.
You can check the proofs section video the date and time are mention with server template in bottom right that is 30-05-2021| 6:10.

This is not my first time that any gang was pulling over me with 1 car but everytime I was not having any video proof but this time I was having that and the matter is not about lose anything but it is about server rules which we all should follow.

ThankYou

Salvador

Salvador Reyes
Player
Ah okay. You're right. This is hard to explain and a little awkward. It was May 29th for me. I'm in the United States. It was such a long time ago to me. I've played a lot since then. Seemed like it's been longer. I'm not accustomed to playing on servers outside of the US. The time zone difference really does make a slight impact on me. Guess that sounds really ignorant lmao. I really don't know what else to say to explain my perspective.

The only point I have is Gagan Raju spoke to us about it, and I'm aware of the rules. I've been trying to get higher up in my gang and set a better example, so I've fully read up. I accept any punishment though.

mehulk15

Player
Player
Ah okay. You're right. This is hard to explain and a little awkward. It was May 29th for me. I'm in the United States. It was such a long time ago to me. I've played a lot since then. Seemed like it's been longer. I'm not accustomed to playing on servers outside of the US. The time zone difference really does make a slight impact on me. Guess that sounds really ignorant lmao. I really don't know what else to say to explain my perspective.

The only point I have is Gagan Raju spoke to us about it, and I'm aware of the rules. I've been trying to get higher up in my gang and set a better example, so I've fully read up. I accept any punishment though.
No problem admin will take action according to server rules.

Gagan Raju

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 24660, ID 23273, ID 16131, ID 19837 will receive a punishment for breaking the Rule 6.20
  • 6.20 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom