Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Knox_Mayhem
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2021
Time of violation
3:20PM
Proofs
https://snipboard.io/gwLIsA.jpg

Knoxxx

Player
Player
I was told i would be paid to nurish the farm for their farm, i come back on the next day after i complete the task and he didnt respond while continuing to promote his chip tuning. Dont have his ID but thats his name right now.

Moses Malone

Player
Player
You did not even call me and all you said in your last message is that you completed it to crates. I replied you and you are offline. Anyways you can call me IC to resolve this and my ID is 19137

Knoxxx

Player
Player
You did not even call me and all you said in your last message is that you completed it to crates. I replied you and you are offline. Anyways you can call me IC to resolve this and my ID is 19137
I told u i completed it when we both were online via text like how we were doing yesterday and you ignored my text. Logs can be checked as to how long i was online and around what time i text you plus how long afterwards i logged. I didnt even report you right after i texted you i reported like 40 minutes after and still no response

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Upload the evidence to imgur or youtube
  • Incorrect title
You have 12 hours to amend these errors

Knoxxx

Player
Player

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Like I said, you reported after 40 mins and here I am still replying to you. Anyways if you drop your ID here or text me on email (Egg#1465) we can fix up a time for you to be online and we pass the money to you because up until today, I don't see you online at all so how can i pass the money to you.

Also you just said you completed it to crates and texted me and logged off 40 mins after. You could have called me or something as I was most probably mining oil well at that time by the time I replied you, you went off. So before you call people a scammer, you should wait at least a day or a second attempt to contact. Anyways this shows that you are not suitable to work for our family. We thank you for your help the first time, and that will be the first and last time we will be paying you.

Last edited:

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • After going through all the conversations, I've decided this issue can only be resolved through IC only. Please visit each other in-game and talk this out. As per what Eugene Ong said, you're supposed to wait a day or two till you establish contact with the other party. Failure to do so, can be reported as a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom