Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Swapnil Raj
Administrators nickname
Max Konwell
Date
Jun 4, 2021
Time
21:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ai63jBv7hkM

Swapnil Raj

Player
Player
today early mrng ID 6421 kidnapped n robbed me and i accidentally met him in black market and i warned him that i m gonna clap him and continue doing my work. me and one of my friend ID 20102 was just messing with eachother and suddenly ID 8873 came and didnt ask me anything about the situation and directly jailed me without any ticket or evidence. max konwell is friends with the person with whom i had argument
here is my POV that in which i havnt done anything wrong

Max Konwell

S0RRY
Player
I jailed you because you were Hitting that person, doesn't matter if he is your friend RDM'ing is not allowed in a GZ. Which is what i got called over there for, because you were hitting someone.

Swapnil Raj

Player
Player
I jailed you because you were Hitting that person, doesn't matter if he is your friend RDM'ing is not allowed in a GZ. Which is what i got called over there for, because you were hitting someone.
why he not in jail 20102 and im

Max Konwell

S0RRY
Player
thats a different person it means he cant be jailed for breaking GZ rules nice
20102 is not in jail because he didnt DM first, you just ran up to him and started punching him, 13128 and you are in jail for RDM in a GZ. end of discussion.

Swapnil Raj

Player
Player
bro i miss judge the player who hit me bcoz i was talking with the blue guy and you didnt even asked me about the situation and sent me directly to jail
20102 is not in jail because he didnt DM first, you just ran up to him and started punching him, 13128 and you are in jail for RDM in a GZ. end of discussion.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
At 3.53 of ur video clearly can be seen that u begin randomly to hit random guy in green zone, and admin have processed right.
If you wanna claim on any other player for violation of rules, do it in claim on player topic with ur pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom