Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vivek Badmash
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 21, 2022
Time of violation
16:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HIE71fWXTSs

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
Everything in pov
you have an illegal redux by the way, the redux cannot ungrey the death screen and also cannot disable substance effects, in this case your redux disables the grey screen on death which was confirmed is not allowed if proof is needed of this claim i will show proof of someone confirming it isnt allowed.

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Player
illegal redux what's that?
Graphic mod to make your eyes better, doing this can result in certain things being disabled due to whatever redux your using such as Network Graphics Redux and Berkley Redux both disable the grey screen on death which results in a illegal redux.

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
its not illegal redux btw cause which redux remove objects or make the game more visible at night and gives you a massive advantages that is illegal ,
already verified this redux by admins lots of players are using it .

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Player
its not illegal redux btw cause which redux remove objects or make the game more visible at night and gives you a massive advantages that is illegal ,
already verified this redux by admins lots of players are using it .
confirmed this with Arthur and another if the grey screen is gone it is illegal

Good man

Richard King
Player
Reviewing...
Good morning Nick,

I would like to explain the situation, Mr Vivek who is the thread owner doesn't have sound in his POV. We asked him to stop moving so many times when we were on mountain but he didn't stop. I believe all the things are good as Leo's had an IC reason which is warrant against this family leader for having illegal things in house.

Coming back to point we were doing our duty we saw them wearing illegal vest and spying on us so we asked them to stop, Vivek didn't stop we started firing on him only but his family members started firing at Leo's to defend.

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
What Is Wrong In This They Had A Warrent Against Them And They Were Also Leaving The Crime Secne

Mathew Jane

Player
Player

We went to stop that guy with a illegal vest but he started running so we started firing at him and then all his family members started shooting at us and that is how things escalated

Last edited:

John Marshall

Chief of LSPD
Player

We went to stop that guy with a illegal west but he started running so we started firing at him and then all his family members started at us and that is how things esclated
I agree with Mathew. We were trying to get that illegal vest guy, but the Badmash family started shooting at us. They started firing at us. I asked that illegal vest guy to stop. He didnt stop, nor did his friend. When Leo tried to get both of them, we started getting shots from our right side then we had to shoot when they started shooting at us.

POV

VivekEscobar

Player
Player
Good morning Nick,

I would like to explain the situation, Mr Vivek who is the thread owner doesn't have sound in his POV. We asked him to stop moving so many times when we were on mountain but he didn't stop. I believe all the things are good as Leo's had an IC reason which is warrant against this family leader for having illegal things in house.

Coming back to point we were doing our duty we saw them wearing illegal vest and spying on us so we asked them to stop, Vivek didn't stop we started firing on him only but his family members started firing at Leo's to defend.
May be you forget to turn your volume up and yeah u r saying we were spying on you but you are at our fam house also you never asked to stop us as u mentioned and leos started firing first. Anyways, let the admin decide.

VivekEscobar

Player
Player
I agree with Mathew. We were trying to get that illegal vest guy, but the Badmash family started shooting at us. They started firing at us. I asked that illegal vest guy to stop. He didnt stop, nor did his friend. When Leo tried to get both of them, we started getting shots from our right side then we had to shoot when they started shooting at us.

POV
Hope you got the bodycam of asking me to stop 🛑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom