Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Alex King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2021
Time of violation
10:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-cs00P9-i4

Ajdin$

Player
Player
I Posted a Ad to buy a house so a guy called me that he is selling the house me and my friend visited there and we finaled the deal at 550000..Then He told me to transfer half the amount of Money to him so he can make the Paper's I done that but after doing half payment he do some emotes and the he tell me that give me full payment and the house is yours. After giving him the full payment he Started Shotting on Us Without Any Reason..He done a money scam. ID 15919 .Also I don't have the Recording of the money giving to him but u can chcek ur logs my ID 15139..You Can check the whole scenario at the Given Stream Link Time stamp-1:36:00.PLs Help To get my money Back.. And Bro U can Check ur Logs Because i don't have recording of transferring the money...Pls Give my hard owned money back...

Richard

Player
Player
This the same guy he even did the same thing with me but the problem was i didnt had the body cam to report him. This is the same house he was selling to me and took my 700k.

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please provide us the time stamps of the incidents, so that we can review it.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 15919 will receive a punishment for Scamming
  • Scamming is not allowed on this server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom