Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Seif_Amr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2021
Time of violation
05:30
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705488283676835851/851680337548673024/unknown.png

Rancor

Player
Player
I was driving in my lane minding my own business and out of nowhere a red supercar drives head onto me so the engined turned off. As I was turning on the engine this guy comes up to me and asks me what I'm doing and before I could even respond he shot me with his revolver and before he could reload and shoot me again I asked him why and he said I am not supposed to be here. This is spot on obvious DM, the guy didn't even warn or ask me to leave he just came up, asked me why I was here, and straight up shot me right after he asked. His excuse for this bullshit is that I am not supposed to be here. He's clearly trigger happy and wants to shoot for no reason.

Richard

Player
Player
I was driving in my lane minding my own business and out of nowhere a red supercar drives head onto me so the engined turned off. As I was turning on the engine this guy comes up to me and asks me what I'm doing and before I could even respond he shot me with his revolver and before he could reload and shoot me again I asked him why and he said I am not supposed to be here. This is spot on obvious DM, the guy didn't even warn or ask me to leave he just came up, asked me why I was here, and straight up shot me right after he asked. His excuse for this bullshit is that I am not supposed to be here. He's clearly trigger happy and wants to shoot for no reason.
This guy really scams a lot in the city. Scamming people for selling house takes the money and then dont transfer the house, random dms and many more....!

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include video evidence of the entire situation
  • Pending ID Thread Creator’s response. They have 12 hours to respond.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
I'll give you a clue buddy its the ghetto so if your there you should be prepared to die as its KOS. so it aint DM as they are allowed to do so.

Rancor

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include video evidence of the entire situation
  • Pending ID Thread Creator’s response. They have 12 hours to respond.
I sadly don't have a video and his reason for killing me was just because I was driving over the road.

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 15919 will receive a punishment for Random Death Match.
  • 2.2 Initial and public works: Truckers, Electricians, Sawmill, Farm 1-2, Bus workers, Taxi companies, Oil rig. As this violation took place in a non-scripted green zone, you were not supposed to kill public workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom