Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ski Margiela
Administrators nickname
Anthony Delgato
Date
Jun 12, 2021
Time
16:35
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tbx3qr

Ski

Player
Player
Long story short, I was trying to attend my last biz war, so I had my Family clothing on, however, I didn't make it and didn't change my outfit, I was at my HQ chilling, went AFK came bk to see this admin in front of me, he told me I needed to wear Green, so I put the green on, then he jailed me after. I feel the admin just jailed me because he wanted to when he could have just told me to make sure to wear green, I was informed that you do not need to wear 51% green unless you are participating in gang activity, here I'm just chilling, I was also jailed for 1hr that is kinda long to say I didn't do anything much.

video is here.

GamerRoz76

Player
Player
The rule is really vague and he was not doing anything gang related for him to represent his colors, he was just afk in the hq, there is no valid reason on why he should be jailed. This was just pure admin power absuse. Wat seems like the admin is in the curator of bloods and if he is punishing the families, while we are at war seems a little biased, but i cant speak on that, just a thought!

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
It has long been common place for people to stand in normal clothing or really any clothing they want in the HQ. Invited people, gang members, family members, we allow them all to hang out and wear what they like. THE MOMENT we are doing something gang related, it was preached that everyone must be wearing 51% of the gang color.

1.9 All gangmembers must wear clothes at least 51% of their gang's color | Demorgan 60 min

This is an antiquated rule that isnt enforced on all levels. Our gang leader ross spends 95% of the time standing in HQ in his luminous LV clothes. Not once has he or any of the others from our gang who wear are wearing luminous or different colored clothing jailed. NOT ONCE.. Anthony himself used to be in Families and has also seen this.

I will raise hell over this because its ridiculous to jail a complying member of my gang over a vague and unenforced rule. Either amend the rule and make it clear as to WHEN you need to wear green in every circumstance, or stop punishing my guys over trivial shit.

GamerRoz76

Player
Player
Also my boy was punished and if it comes to the admin being in the wrong, how do you give back the 60 mins he served, like there is no way, u can give that back unless you guys compensate him!

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
Please close this report. I apologize for my gang member participating in gang activity (graffiti sprays at megamall) prior to the pov i was shown. Admins have handled this properly.

Ski

Player
Player
You can close this, I ain't too bothered about taking the L tbh, to I didn't take part in any gang activity its full bullshit, if you're on about when I got shot by 2 randoms outside of my HQ and the bloods members revived me, robbed me killed me again, took me over to the spray tag in hostage mode, then killed me then revived me again afterwards, but I told them I wasn't going to report that, because forums isn't something I do, then yeah, you're wrong, that isn't me taking part in gang activity that is them choosing to pick me up I also have pov of all of that to, I was at my HQ chilling this admin Jailed me for /no reason/ what so ever.

Ski

Player
Player
Keep it open, here is the proof I wasn't spraying or doing anything gang-related, I had some guy's pull up on me kill me n dip, but again I was just going to my HQ.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
I would like to ask one question, were you driving that green sultan?

Also why did you start mixing and get ooc toxic in the chat

Ski

Player
Player
I wasn't interacting with any blood members and on VoIP, the player mentions a place we both came from and was getting toxic in voip, but due to audio we was both as bad as each other so I apologize for that, I told him he takes shit way too serious I'm not here to do all that I'm here to come in and play now and then have fun n that's it not report all that shit, but when I'm getting jailed and reproted it only felt right I should return the favor, the player could have just robbed me took my stuff n that was the end of it, but going that extra length of screaming down the mic, and being toxic I felt I would be toxic back, as stated I wasn't planning on making this into a report I told the community members that when it happeneded, however, I got jailed by the admin for nothing, and I were later told the reason I was jailed were that I was spraying the tag at the mega mall, which I wasn't and also gave me the idea he had spoke to the bloods and that were there excuse since he is a blood gang member the story got twisted, I got healed and took over there, in the video you can see everything that happened here, but to jail me over something so petty when I was told that couldn't be done, was even more annoying, also for the sultan IDK I could of been, I drive many cars when I play, if my ID is on there then yes.

Ski

Player
Player
I wasn't interacting with any blood members and on VoIP, the player mentions a place we both came from and was getting toxic in voip, but due to audio we was both as bad as each other so I apologize for that, I told him he takes shit way too serious I'm not here to do all that I'm here to come in and play now and then have fun n that's it not report all that shit, but when I'm getting jailed and reproted it only felt right I should return the favor, the player could have just robbed me took my stuff n that was the end of it, but going that extra length of screaming down the mic, and being toxic I felt I would be toxic back, as stated I wasn't planning on making this into a report I told the community members that when it happeneded, however, I got jailed by the admin for nothing, and I were later told the reason I was jailed were that I was spraying the tag at the mega mall, which I wasn't and also gave me the idea he had spoke to the bloods and that were there excuse since he is a blood gang member the story got twisted, I got healed and took over there, in the video you can see everything that happened here, but to jail me over something so petty when I was told that couldn't be done, was even more annoying, also for the sultan IDK I could of been, I drive many cars when I play, if my ID is on there then yes.

I ain't really too interested in all this forum war/reporting business it's done now, I got jailed it's whatever but just have some decency to actually speak to players and know when to jail someone, here you can see in the video how compliable I am with the admin, he saw me change my fit on the spot, and still decided the best option is to jail me.

Ski

Player
Player
I also want to note that if you look at the in-game times, I have no idea how it took him 2 hrs to jail me over that.

the situation of the mega mall was at 13:21... I got jailed chilling in my HQ at 15:47 that is a big-time gap.

Ski

Player
Player
This shit ain't going anywhere, so just close it you're good enjoy (y)

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
I will talk to Anthony and transferred 60k$ on your account as a gift. I am sorry for admin's actions.​

• Love
Reactions: Ski
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom