Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bruce_Mcgregor
Administrators nickname
Fidayin_Narek
Date
Jun 13, 2021
Time
00.28 CEST
Proofs
i didnt record it but i have screenshots

Vukacc

Player
Player
I was doing my job as a pilot as i landed on sandy shore airfield i waited in line to go in the hangar to load my plane and to fly back to LSIA, when i got in the hangar a guy just ran into me with his plane (on purpose) and in that act he killed me and left me there, soon after great medical team came and gave me my treatment, in that time that i was dead i reported that i was killed in the GZ (Green Zone) and my message went like this (Why arent you doing your job i got killed in the GZ) i got a response (Go do your job and post it on forums) on that i said (why tf are there administrators in this game if i need to post it on forums and nothing will happen) to that i got 160mins in jail and soon after that a block that lasts 60 days, i would like for someone to see this and somehow help me because this doesnt make sense, they have power to do anything and i worked so hard to get my stuff and i ask why arent they doing their job and i get banned for 2 months... very nice admins :)

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Requested an evidence from administrator. He told you to go to the forum, because we have to see the whole situation. He can't punish someone if he has no evidence recorded. That's why admins can't control all the world.​

Vukacc

Player
Player
Requested an evidence from administrator. He told you to go to the forum, because we have to see the whole situation. He can't punish someone if he has no evidence recorded. That's why admins can't control all the world.​
Well 60 days is a bit too much can you please consider removing my block or atleast bring it down to like 10 or 20 i didnt even insult anyone i just said why tf are you not doing your job and thats it, i wont even ask anymore just please remove it or something i really wanna play and i dont wanna get banned for multi acc..

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Lowered your ban to 7 days​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom