Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sky Frateli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2021
Time of violation
7:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7qXm4G7lp6A

Sky Frateli

Bloods | Slaughter Gang
Player

So this is all I could get from this gun store robbery.
Even after multiple reassurances by admins that government officials will not shoot from outside of zone they still keep on doing it. It's becoming their meta where they kill a couple of us first from outside of zone and then they start moving in on us from all angels.
This ruins all the fun and wastes all our efforts and time we put in the server. Let alone the money some of my friends have invested.
Please do not ask me to get their IDs as proof as it is nearly impossible for us to do so.

Last edited:

Sky Frateli

Bloods | Slaughter Gang
Player
I did find those rules , if I'm breaking any tell me so I can correct it.
As far as format goes i cannot find any link which can guide me to write this in a proper format.
I changed the thread name to "Zone violation | FIB/PD/SAHP/NG | #00001".
Still need help if anything is missing.

Last edited:

Papa Valeri

Player
Player
I would like to know your guys opinion on how would it be possible to push up to the ZONE if you are shooting them before they can even get close to it? You are saying they shooting from outside to inside then you are doing the exact opposite shooting from inside to outside. Both sides are at fault. It is impossible to push up to an objective without opening fire and pushing up slowly to the target when youre being shot at and as I understand from this situation this is EXACTLY what state org did.

If you guys want to make it so that noone shoots from in to out or out to in then BOTH sides have to be inside the zone with full force, already hiding somewhere, like a DM minigame. To keep the roleplay element it is 100% certain that you will either shoot from inside to out or from outside to in.

Last edited:

Sky Frateli

Bloods | Slaughter Gang
Player
I would like to know your guys opinion on how would it be possible to push up to the ZONE if you are shooting them before they can even get close to it? You are saying they shooting from outside to inside then you are doing the exact opposite shooting from inside to outside. Both sides are at fault. It is impossible to push up to an objective without opening fire and pushing up slowly to the target when youre being shot at and as I understand from this situation this is EXACTLY what state org did.

If you guys want to make it so that noone shoots from in to out or out to in then BOTH sides have to be inside the zone with full force, already hiding somewhere, like a DM minigame. To keep the roleplay element it is 100% certain that you will either shoot from inside to out or from outside to in.
If you've watched the video carefully initially we only killed the cops who were inside of the zone. As we started to scout for other cops is when we realized that remaining cops are shooting from outside of zone. Of course we are not going to just sit there.
The idea of creating a circle is 20v20 or whatever but when the cops stay outside of zone using cover which not supposed to in the map itself considered the server is giving us a zone to play in its a clear violation of rules. We shooting back at them outside of zone is to protect ourselves we are not the ones to kill people first outside of zone. Please Check both the videos carefully.
And yes, we want both the parties to be inside of zone but that is impossible when the state organizations are sending a 5-6 of them at first for negotiations and when they die the rest of the members who are outside of zone start to slowly kill us using distance and cover.
and mind you there has never been a count of cops showing up at an store robbery.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Hello! Upon reviewing all of the footage, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • If you have evidence they shot first then please create a new report and upload it and give us a time stamp. I have reviewed both videos and as Papa said it is very difficult for them to push the zone while you guys are shooting them as well. I understand your frustration and we are working to figure out a plan to stop this from happening. All state organizations have already been informed that they need to be inside the zone.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom