Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jacob Balenciaga
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 17, 2021
Time of violation
16:00 IST
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BcsIhPMHbrMLmBwlK4JFfLvmj4L3VBUX?usp=sharing

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
The id no 779 was vdming for no reason and the admins are saying we did meta gaming ik i did fail rp in the end by my self cause i got irritated so i stopped following the rules but can they tell me how did we do fail rp pls tell me and pls take action on id 779

Last edited:

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
You're Reporting a SAHP officer for something that happened with someone that's not in our department. Also, you tried to pause RP for no reason about something that happened before SAHP got involved. I pulled up because I was on patrol as it's my job and I came across you robbing an electrician worker, by the way, you're not allowed to rob them that's a rule break itself, I call for back up on my radio and got two responses one from an officer in a chopper and another in a cruiser. Also, in the first clip in the file you searched him with a gun and didn't say anything then tried to take his cash while the gun is still in your hands so that's two rule breaks.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
The Black car was not associated with SAHP, Don't even know the guy. Also during the clip you searched the guy with a gun out.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
yaa nice i did something you are seeing that but that guy is ramming us 5 people you cant see that nice bro and tasha king i cant expect anything from you had scenes with me long back in ems

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
yaa nice i did something you are seeing that but that guy is ramming us 5 people you cant see that nice bro and tasha king i cant expect anything from you had scenes with me long back in ems
So you're bringing IC stuff OOC?

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
Evidence is uploaded to other sources. Upload the evidence to Youtube.
Correct your title
You have 12 hours to amend these errors​

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
Evidence is uploaded to other sources. Upload the evidence to Youtube.
Correct your title
You have 12 hours to amend these errors​
leave it dude if i merge clips you will say i cut my part just end this thread this server is fucked up

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom