Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jack Robert

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Bipin Kamat

Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 3-7 Hours
Discord ID: Jack Robert #8380
Nickname: Jack Robert
ID: 29895

Additional Information
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
=>I Have Been In City For A Long Time With A Clean History And I Think With My Great Knowlege Of Rules And Past High Command Experience In GOV and LSPD I Can Help The GrandRp Community
===============================
2. What Are Your Strengths.
=>Quick Learner.
=>If I Take A Task I Surely Complete It.
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
=>10-2
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin.
=>Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

=> Yes I Am Ready

seshu royall

Player
Player
Your Name IRL: Seshu Royal
Your Age IRL: 20
Time Zone: GMT +5:30
Average Time Online Per Day: 8 to 11hrs
Your Discord: Seshu.#2792
Your Nickname: seshu
Your ID: 56337
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin
:
I want to be an administrator because I believe I can help the server/city maintain it's roleplay integrity. There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into its creation. I love, adore, and revere the creation that is GrandRP and want to make sure that people don't take anything away from it's amazing form. I want to be an administrator to help people enjoy this beautiful server without interruption from people who only want to troll or cause problems.
2. What are your strengths:
My strengths consist of hard worker, patience, positive attitude and calm.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
sometime i forgot what to do and My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i didnot have if i have i sell it

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT
+3

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#6969

6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi

7. Your ID 70587

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

2. What are your strengths?

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview and even i will become admin.)

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

my greatest weaknesses is that in some situations I can get very mad and maybe get out of control…

Sure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Sure.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From Being Active at the moment?

Not at all!

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD, ( Head Of Division In EMS. (EN3)

Hope you see my potential have a good day.

===EN2 Nahum Zahavi 28113===

Gojo Kun

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yaser Saiyad

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Server Play Time - 7 AM TO 4 PM

5. Average online per day: 8-10 HRS/DAY

6. Your Discord: Gojo#3441

7. Your Nickname: Gojo

8. Your ID: 47522

- Its been a long ride of ups and downs in Grand RP and I have been part of almost all orgs and have enjoyed my time over here and I want a new fresh start as an admin as I have been doing rp for a few months now . I want to give the people a fair chance of doing good rp experience and have fun in the server . I really dislike cheaters and want to punish them and serve Justice . I know being an admin is a tough job and I am keen on taking it and being honest and true to it .

- I don't take myself too seriously (but I do take the rules very seriously). This helps me remain calm under pressure and allows me to be objective and fair when resolving conflicts, while also abiding by and enforcing the rules to the letter. Masterful command of the English language . Quick learner, Good Listener ,detail-oriented "Fun guy" .

- I have trust issues and dont handle lies very well.

- Yes I am ready to leave rp life as I have had my share of rp and want to try a different way and help out people .

- I don't own any business.

I hope you consider me for this position .
Thanks for reading .

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL - Deepak
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone -GMT+3

4. Avergage online per Day-10 to 12 hours​

5. Your Discord - Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353
6. Your Nickname -Ivan Alpha
7. Your ID - 63591

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing. i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better.Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

My greatest Strength it I can speak English perfectly I’m IT technician I can do coding and also know all of rules that are recommed to be an admin.And sometimes I can play in night also.
that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

Yes of course.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

yes

Ex HR of FIB | Current HC of LSPD

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
1. Your name IRL Ethan Welsh
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone sgt
4. Average online per day 2 to 4
5. Your Discord MAI SANNN #7878
6. Your Nickname Jack Vercetti
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have applied a Lot recently and I feel it will be a good learning point for my time in rp and it will be really nice to try something new like being an admin
2. What are your strengths? Communication I feel that It will help in a role like this because of the many people going around trying to talk with you and so on I feel this skill is one of the biggest skills to need to have a job like this.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I feel that I can be impatient because I feel when people start bugging me or being stupid for no reason it can get annoying and It can anger me
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I have applied multiple times before and I am always ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yep I have no business anyways.

malik azan9090

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
------------------------------------------
1. Your name IRL: Malik Azan
2.Your age:22
3.Time zone:GMT+5
4.Average online per day:8-10+hours
5.Your discord :malikazan#9010
6.Your nickname:malik
7:Your id:4603

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?
I've played in both server EN#1 and server EN#2. It’s been more than 3 months playing on this server and more than 6 months in EN#1 and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have no difficulties making friends on the server. I have experience of EMS as I worked there and I also have experience of working in SAHP, GOV, NG and LI. I also have been a part of a gang. As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So I think that its time that I should use my knowledge about this server to help the new players so that they can have a good time in this server without any problem. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team. I help people and so on i want to do and help admin team

My strengths are that I am a patient, quick learner, Hard working, friendly and observe everything and then take a proper decision. Also I am good listener I also a quick learner and I have slot of experience in game

3. What are your greatest weakness?
I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patient at every time until the situation is cleared

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready but i dont have any bussiness
Thank you
Malik Azan

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age :- 21
3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30
5. Average online per day :- I will be Online 5 -10 hours.
6. Your Discord :- Zubair Shane#6949
7. Your Nickname :- Zubair Shane
8. Your ID :- 397

Additional information
* As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that I want to help the citizens and server and make sure everyone is enjoying their time Roleplaying in this server.. I really love helping others.. they can have a good experience in our server. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

* Managing
* Time management
* Patience
* Quick learner
* Creative Thinking in Stress Times.

* In some situations i behave very attentive than required.

* Yes, i am ready to leave the RP life.

* Yes.

Thank you for reading my application!!!
Regards,
Zubair Shane.

Last edited:

Gruffin King

EX- SAHP UNDERSHERIFF
Player
1. Your name IRL : Jyotiraditya

2. Your age : 24

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Gruffinking#2091

6. Your Nickname : Gruffin King

7. Your ID : 47840

Additional information

I want to be an admin, because I think I have potential and I know I can do this 100%, I used to play hard-core/heavy roleplay before I move to this server for almost 2 years, I know what includes being one, I know I got the experience to help people as an admin, make sure they do the proper roleplay and help them with the rules of this server. I play this server for a while I've learn a lot in this time, to give it a shoot to become admin, I want to help the players and make sure everyone respects the rules and have a proper roleplay. I believe in myself that if I become an admin I will not let anyone down and I will work hard to make sure every time everything is fair and I will take the right decisions as an admin, I want to make a difference in roleplay community and do my best and give my best on this job as an admin!

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I can handle stressful situations.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

When people abuse other people, just because they can, I don't find that a good thing, another thing people lying to me!

Yes i will leave RP life, since I had a lot of time to play as a normal player.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Last edited:

sikkeox123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an ad
IRL Name :- zack
Time Zone :- UTC +5:30h
Average Online Per Day :- 6-8 hours
Discord :- sikkeOx!#7054
Nickname :- sikkeox
ID :- 10025

1. Why Do You Want To Become an Admin?
- I Want To Become An Admin Because I Am In This City For Like 3 or 4 Months, And Have Experience Of Govt and Gang orgs, And I Admire Admin's Very Much Because They Helped Me And All The Peoples In Times of Need And Just Like That I Want To Become One Of Them And Help All The Citizens When They Need Us And Help In Improving RP in City

2. What Are Your Strengths?
- I Have Experience In both Govt and Gang Orgs
- Can Stay Calm In RP Situations
- Can Speak English Properly
- Don't Disrespect Other people's
- Can Help In People's Query's

3. What Are Your Greatest Weakness?
- I Can't Get Well With Person's Who Try to Disrespect Me.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become a Admin
- Yeah I Will Leave My RP Life To Become Admin

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
- Yes I Don't Have Any RN

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 10 hours +
5. Your Discord: MattNeim#4142
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run. I am simple, and get to the point, if people have a complaint and I never saw it, the answer is "post pov on the forums". instead of "but this, that, he said this, he said that".

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: iebrah Alali
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: rn vecation + 10 hours (work = ~6 hours )
5. Your Discord: AL iBO#4444
6. Your Nickname: ibo ilya
7. Your ID: 60022

Additional information:

I would like to become an admin, first of all to help the RolePlay going smoothly, and I really like to help everyone in the city.
I will try my best to answer all question from players Professionally and in Correct Form .
I will give everyone his right according to the City rules , and keep the RP environment clean as possible.
Also I know multiple languages wich can give me better position to help all the Project citizens .

I find it easy to connect with almost anyone, and I often know how to empathize with others in an appropriate way.
im Calm and Patience + team work + professionality.

Shyness.
Self criticism.
I struggle with negative criticism and can become obsessed with perfecting my work after receiving notes from a supervisor.
While I appreciate the guidance, I think I can learn to be less harsh on myself.

Yea, sure

I don't have any business right now and if i had yes sure.

David Bartoz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Alpha
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - 4PM to 11 PM
5. Average online per day - 6 Hours
6. Your Discord - ! Alpha#0001
7. Your Nickname - Alpha
8. Your ID - 48605
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - Preferably state

I was Attorney General as I have completed my section for IC I am willing to move OOC,

1. Knowledge - Throughout my time on the server, I’ve had the greatness of many positions, in various organizations. This has led to a thorough understanding of the system, upon which the organizations are build, along with their individual responsibilities. I’d like to use this knowledge to help others to enjoy their roleplay experience.

2. Co-operation – I would like to work together with the remaining administration team, to help them and support them in their organizational work, to learn from them, and to further understand the premises of which the server is founded.

3. Excitement – I'm genuinely curious and quite frankly excited to see the server from a different perspective. As mentioned before, I’ve been here for a while, and would appreciate the opportunity to explore “different rivers” so to speak.

I believe my most important strengths are as follows.

I. Language – I speak fluent English, quite simply.
2. Social Skill – I’m social by nature. I enjoy socializing, and love meeting new people.
3. Thorough – I’m very thorough. I rank quality over quantity.
4. Curious – I’m curious as a person and comfortable exploring foreign subjects.
5. Calm-minded – I’m generally speaking calm, I rarely get heated, and like to approach things logistically.
6. Leadership – I’m a lieutenant at a firehouse, I perform under pressure, and know what is expected of me.

Unfortunately, every hero must have its kryptonite, here’s mine.

1. Care – I really like people, this can lead to situations where I invest my time in people, who may take it for granted.

2. Time – I often invest way too much time into assignments, to make sure they’re completed to satisfaction. I need to get better in efficiency and learn when enough is enough.

Yes , I will be leaving.

I don’t own a business, so that wouldn't affect me.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
No, not really.

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
1. Name IRL :- reviewed
2. Age :- 20
3. Time zone :- UTC +5:30h
4. Average online per day :- 8h to 12h
5. Your Discord :- Senpai02#1447
6. Your Nickname: senpai rich
7. Your ID :- 1235

Additional information

I am doing rp for more than 4 months . In those 4 months i was in both legal and illegal organisation and have a lot of field experice as a leo and gang member too ( high command in both )
i started from en2 know i can see that i am role playing for a long time its time for me to take the brake and help other to enjoy the roleplay

Fluent English :- I can talk fluent English the guy who don't know English well can too easy understand what i try to say

Experience :- I came in city 4 mouths before ,
I started from doing part time jobs and now I have experience as LEO & also in gangs

Decision making :- when it come to decision making I always try to listen both side of conversation , So I can under both sides of pov and make a fair decision .

If i have to make decisions i always do the fair thing even if he is my friend or not

Communications skills :- I have very good communication skills , easily communicate with people and make them feel free so they don't feel uncomfortable

I don't think so I have any weaknesses but if i found any i defiantly work on it and improve

Yeah sure I can leave my rp life to become admin

No , I don't have any .

senpai rich

Last edited:

Yousef Habibi

Former Cheif of Staff - SAHP
Player
Information

1. Your name
IRL: Yousef
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 3 or 4 hours
5. Your Discord: Itz Yousef.#4161
6. Your Nickname: Yousef Habibi
7. Your ID: 12302

Additional information:

I would like to become an admin, to help the Role Play go smoothly, and I like helping players in the city.

I can speak fluent English, know the server's rules and I'm a quick learner.

I feel that I can become impatient because I feel annoyed when people start being stupid.

Yes.

Yes. (I don't have any)

Last edited:

Bucky Rich

Player
Player
1. Krish Patil

2. 18

3. IST

4. Around 10 to 12 everyday.

5. Bucky#8143

6. Bucky Rich

7. 26241

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I have been on this server since 1.5 year I have give a lot of hours to this server and I have been on various orgs and I understand all the most of the rules of the server. I don’t even have any rule-break background. I think I should also try administration of this server as I know most of the rules. I understand what the specific rule-break is. Plus I have nothing else to do nowadays so I can give more hours. I have started playing EN2 recently but I am well-known with the most of the stuff happening in the city. I can mingle in with people even if I have to RP for sometime in some situations. I have been an admin before so I know what all work I have to do as an admin. I couldnt continue the admin work in middle due to my IRL issues but now that I am free from those stuff I can give more time as an admin and help you guys.

I am a patient guy and I am a good listener

I might have an emergency while I am In-game during the day cause I might have to help my family (IRL)

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business even if I dont have one.

Fiennes Harvard

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aditya Singh
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: Average 8-10 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Moe Lester#0087
6. Your Nickname: Fiennes Harvard
7. Your ID: 47559

Additional information

- I would like to become an admin in order to help other players and to provide them with a good roleplay environment, i would like to help people in all scenarios so they can enjoy and can have a good roleplay experience.
If u want to enjoy a good RP, you have to have a discipline in the system and i want to help people to maintain that discipline so that they can achieve their goals in RP and enjoy it. I would love to be a part of your admin team and help the server to achieved great heights. I want to provide help and support to all the players so they can enjoy rp to the fullest.

- I am honest( to everyone) , (calm, decisive, composed in every situations), (disciplined, hardworking towards the work), helping, caring.

- I don't have any such weakness that can affect this line of work.

- Yes, I'm ready to leave my RP life behind as i am able to help others to enjoy RP that is more than enough for me.

- Yes, but i don't own any business as of now.

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Daniel
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT exact ST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
9:00AM-12:00PM Weekends
03:00PM-12:00PM Weekdays
5. Average online per day
8-12hrs a day
6. Your Discord
McKenna#9999
7. Your Nickname
Kenna Murtagh
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
State section

Additional information

I’ve basically been in every single Org/Gang in the city, been and done almost everything and met lots of new people on the way. I want to help people in getting used to the city and I will do this by helping new players on what to do when they first start. A main thing that players want is for admins to answer tickets quickly so they are not waiting for responses for a long time. So for a lot of my time as an admin I would be spending it on answering tickets as there are new people joining the city everyday meaning more situations that need dealing with. The current state side of Grp becomes more unstable if LEOs break rules and are let go without consequences. Even if I was to become a State section admin I would still punish those who have gone against rules. I have experience as an LEO officer/agent so I’m very knowledgeable on how LEOs should act etc.
My greatest strengths are being able to control situations and take lead as well as not shouting and instead complete/dealing with something properly
I guess my greatest weaknesses would be my hours I play, I don’t play hours on end however I do still play a lot compared to the average person and when I do play I try to exceed in everything I do
Yes, I have spent a long time RPing and I’m ready to leaving that life
Yes, I do not own a business so this isn't a problem for me
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
None at all

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL namah
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: gmt 5+30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord:Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname: namah dark
7. Your ID: 1934
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works
I want to help those people who don't know

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.sometime I got angry also little

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses

Top Bottom