Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roofis Smalls
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2021
Time of violation
3:02
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/56061846/d1337w4II7aH

ROOFIS

OG
Player
We got into a fight with Ballas and id 1808 tells us "your dogshit kill yourself fr"

Jay

Forum Daddy
Player
ok and its ic stop getting butthurt by ic comments, not even sure what rule your reporting me for lmao

Jay

Forum Daddy
Player
ur saying that was ic but I was already dead so how is that ic
your injured homie your not dead, nor does that affect the situation at all, stop with ya petty reports

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
you also said that im dog shit then told me to kill myself so that ooc lmao
how is it OOC , his IC character shot your IC character, leaving it unconscious then said a few words "IC" where "ICly' in terms of RP you would most likely not hear him since you're not awake, there is a Non-RP chat which is for OOC comments and such but VOIP is used for IC interactions , just because you OOCly heard his IC comment that you ICly should not hear and got OOCly upset over it , how is that OOC insults ?

ROOFIS

OG
Player
how is it OOC , his IC character shot your IC character, leaving it unconscious then said a few words "IC" where "ICly' in terms of RP you would most likely not hear him since you're not awake, there is a Non-RP chat which is for OOC comments and such but VOIP is used for IC interactions , just because you OOCly heard his IC comment that you ICly should not hear and got OOCly upset over it , how is that OOC insults ?
its pretty obvious that its ooc but lets wait for admins opinion

ROOFIS

OG
Player
and who knocks someone out and calls them a shitter IRL

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
His character or yours ? it's his character he is RPing as, if his character wants to run around making monkey noises and RPing as a crazy person he can do that, that's the whole point of RP, now if you take his IC comment on a level where you OOCly feel insulted , I'd advise you to avoid any hostile situation in terms of RP because as long as things don't go your way and someone ICly says something offensive you're clearly going to be hurt on an OOC level.

At this rate soon you guys will start reporting people for saying "Fuck you" in IC gang interactions around the ghetto for OOC insults.

Jay

Forum Daddy
Player
lmao nobody went ooc nor did i say anything that was ooc stop getting butthurt over some words especially if they are IC

ROOFIS

OG
Player
His character or yours ? it's his character he is RPing as, if his character wants to run around making monkey noises and RPing as a crazy person he can do that, that's the whole point of RP, now if you take his IC comment on a level where you OOCly feel insulted , I'd advise you to avoid any hostile situation in terms of RP because as long as things don't go your way and someone ICly says something offensive you're clearly going to be hurt on an OOC level.

At this rate soon you guys will start reporting people for saying "Fuck you" in IC gang interactions around the ghetto for OOC insults.
did u just compare saying fuck you to telling someone to kill themselves

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

We have consulted as an Administration and have deemed that saying "Kill Yourself For Real" qualifies as an Out of Character Insult. It also qualifies as a Grave Out of Character Insult. ID 1808 will receive a ban for 7 days for these actions in violation of General Rules 3.1

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom