Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Hitman Business | Unofficial Organisation

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abazel

Player
Player
NAME: Silent Watchers (Name is currently undecided but i will let u know once it is)

Leader: Bruce White (34463)

MEMBERS: Bruce White, Carson Snow, Kyle

PRICE:100k per hit

DESCRIPTION: Silent Watchers is a contract killing business where people will come to us to put a hit on another player. If we accept the contract then they must pay use 50k in advanced (this is just in case they attempt to scam us somehow, Money will be paid back to customer if hit was unsuccessful) and they must also give us a description of the player who they want dead, for example, their skin colour, clothing, car and etcetera. There will be two ways a hit may be performed, either by an ambush if we could set one up or just look for them and kill them. We will then send proof of the hit being successful to the customer and request for them to pay us the remainder of the price. The profits will be equally shared amongst us. By the way I’m not sure if this is where I’m supposed to post my application for an unofficial organisation, I just clicked on the link in the discord and it took me here.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
we need the overall idea of what "job" the org will do in the city, what is their main goals and tasks within Los Santos. what do members do everyday to make this org run. and what type of roles will their be your org

(Make Sure it is possible through script and does not break any rules)

Abazel

Player
Player
we need the overall idea of what "job" the org will do in the city, what is their main goals and tasks within Los Santos. what do members do everyday to make this org run. and what type of roles will their be your org

(Make Sure it is possible through script and does not break any rule
People will come to us to put a hit on a player. Me and my friends will then try and set up an ambush and kill the target. If we are unsuccessful at setting up the ambush then we will look for the player and kill him on site if he is not in any green zone. We will then request the customer to pay us for the job

Abazel

Player
Player
uh...isnt that KOS and against server rules?
I’m asking the admins for what guidelines do they want us to follow and for permission from them to do contract killing, we will not accept any jobs if the customer doesn’t give us a valid rp reason for the assassination

Sam Pluxury

Looking into your hitman family business we have decided to reject it because it breaks the server rule (DM-death matching)
thank you very much for applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom