Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maksim Kuznetsov
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Jan 15, 2024
Time
1:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/575879/

Davante

Player
Player
Hello to the admin reviewing this thread. I got false banned for using "OBS" when in this POV
you can see bottom right its clearly GeForce Experience. On consideration - Pov Request | Id 150 you can see he requested for STRICLY event rule 1.3 in his thread, and he wanted to see if I started in zone. Which I sent POV of me not being in zone, and POV of me running up the stairs. He did not request POV of him being killed. Hopefully you can review this and understand.

Davante

Player
Player
also, you can see me and him started from nearly the same side outside the circle. If it has anything to do with audio from geforce/my mic I also just enabled that. I usually keep it out due to excessive background noise thanks.

Davante

Player
Player
also, you can see me and him started from nearly the same side outside the circle. If it has anything to do with audio from geforce/my mic I also just enabled that. I usually keep it out due to excessive background noise thanks.
and I had no idea having no mic is a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom