Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soup_Chosen
Administrators nickname
El_Pepe
Date
Jan 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/lDcOicW

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Hello, First of this is my last appeal as to not flood the forums and spam to annoy the administration

I was playing the french server with my friends, and nothing was wrong with the admins nor the admins having something against me. So I decided to create a family (Diamond family) and it wasn't something new for me because I already was leader of unofficial family but they kept not blowing up. Now I got it and wanted to invite as much people in my family so that we can get that top one and blow up like I wanted to, everything was setup, the discord server, the house, the cars, the money, and my colleagues. Here now comes the problem of the story. 5min after I create the family at the Town Hall, I got to the bank to withdraw some money (this is the part where I got a POV on me for the rest of the story) to get the level 4 family, lets not forget that I JUST created the family and I was trying to get members in it, and mostly new players so that I welcome new players in the server. So I go to this bank (Pillbox Hill city bank) and withdraw the money and then I see a really high ID player which just arrived on the server, that seemed to be completely new, this is the moment I tell my friend why not invite him and help him discover the city and what a family can do ? So I invited him and everything went well... We invited more and more new players (+my friends which helped me too) and opened the family to be accessible at the hotel. Now we had the players needed and all the other requirements to get the unofficial so we decided to apply for unoff. org., for some reason it took some time to get accepted (around 1 week) so I decide to DM the admin that does the application (the admin got banned by the anti cheat of GrandRP and was Deputy Chief Admin) and ask whats going on; he sends me a POV of a high ID getting invited by me in a family, and he was known to be a cheater/ban evader, WHICH I didnt know at the time I invited him and didnt have any attention to invite one in my family (like I said I wanted to welcome new players in my family). Fortunately he didn't do anything (events, kills, ruining the server, etc... (as I know)) and so I wasn't aware and admins decided to ban me for 9999 days and not give me a second chance for this, even though I wasn't at fault here. At least ban me 60 days for something I never got banned for and didn't even know it could happen. Knowing I had a really good reputation in this server and loved playing it, like I said everything was going really well and had no problem. I found out it was "Yanis Fratly" after my ban and I couldn't get the POV because I have a lower end PC and why would I take a POV of inviting someone innocent from my point of view. Here we are now I don't have POV and I just hope that you can give me a second chance as I didn't know anything about it and never got a ban for this.

if I must stay blacklisted then so be it but i wish to get a second chance

I WANT TO BE REVIEWED BY MAZHOR as I believe he can have a third part view on everything

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Answer was given already​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom