Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soop_Chosen
Administrators nickname
El_Pepe
Date
Jul 12, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1115041019529019524/1128458353409011803/IMG_3992.png

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Hello Mazhor , I hope you and your team is are doing well…

First of all, I got permanently banned (9999 days) for helping cheater. So let me explain how this happened real quick :

I created my own family named “Diamond” which was going really really well, we followed every rules, tried to get as much numbers as possible, active and all mostly to get unofficial status, we went up to being TOP 1 in the family leaderboard !

After meeting all the requirements for an unofficial family, I decided to post a unofficial request for my family, everything went well, just needed to wait some more time but me and my family were still really active !

And then, one day when I try to contact an admin asking how far they got into my request they say that it will be soon worked on…
Then i just waited patiently until-
I get both of my accounts permanently banned from the server for “helping cheater” whereas other people that got banned for helping cheater only got 60 days ?! and for some reason that I completely ignore i get blacklisted even though I didn’t help him at all:
The only thing I did was inviting him in the family ? I didn’t even know he cheated, and everyone knows it’s a guy named “Yanis Fratly” that keeps coming with other rockstar accounts and keeps getting banned for cheats and ruining the project. So the cheater decided to take a POV and send it to the admin saying that I was in the plot and invited him. All though i kicked all members that had weird names thinking it was the guy, we tried everything to avoir him, and the PoV that was sent to the admin was him getting an invite from me, I didn’t even calculated it was him and I was just trying to find members for my new family cause that was some minutes after the creation of it ! And I had ZERO intention in using them for my family even though I knew we would carry the server !

Now… I am doing this unban appeal for my main account that i’ve played on for almost 2 years now since literally the opening where I knew all the admins from the server and got to know all of the people that was around me and all the memories I got as a ID 62 player. it’s hard for me to get banned for a server with such an ID and now it’s up to 27-29k IDs ! It has been like 4-5 Months since I got banned for this, I always accept getting banned for 60 days but knowing that other people did way more things that helped this cheater (like giving him guns and all) get only 60 DAYS ?!! I don’t think that fair for me and other players. I’ve been waiting patiently doing this unban request and here I am… I just want to play with everyone again please and join them in the awesome project !

Thank you for reading this and I hope you would consider it !

Soup Burberry | 62

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player

tayron

Player
Player

First of all, I got permanently banned (9999 days) for helping cheater. So let me explain how this happened real quick :

I created my own family named “Diamond” which was going really really well, we followed every rules, tried to get as much numbers as possible, active and all mostly to get unofficial status, we went up to being TOP 1 in the family leaderboard !

After meeting all the requirements for an unofficial family, I decided to post a unofficial request for my family, everything went well, just needed to wait some more time but me and my family were still really active !

And then, one day when I try to contact an admin asking how far they got into my request they say that it will be soon worked on…
I get both of my accounts permanently banned from the server for “helping cheater” whereas other people that got banned for helping cheater only got 60 days ?! and for some reason that I completely ignore i get blacklisted even though I didn’t help him at all:
The only thing I did was inviting him in the family ? I didn’t even know he cheated, and everyone knows it’s a guy named “Yanis Fratly” that keeps coming with other rockstar accounts and keeps getting banned for cheats and ruining the project. So the cheater decided to take a POV and send it to the admin saying that I was in the plot and invited him. All though i kicked all members that had weird names thinking it was the guy, we tried everything to avoir him, and the PoV that was sent to the admin was him getting an invite from me, I didn’t even calculated it was him and I was just trying to find members for my new family cause that was some minutes after the creation of it ! And I had ZERO intention in using them for my family even though I knew we would carry the server !

Now… I am doing this unban appeal for my main account that i’ve played on for almost 2 years now since literally the opening where I knew all the admins from the server and got to know all of the people that was around me and all the memories I got as a ID 62 player. it’s hard for me to get banned for a server with such an ID and now it’s up to 27-29k IDs ! It has been like 4-5 Months since I got banned for this, I always accept getting banned for 60 days but knowing that other people did way more things that helped this cheater (like giving him guns and all) get only 60 DAYS ?!! I don’t think that fair for me and other players. I’ve been waiting patiently doing this unban request and here I am… I just want to play with everyone again please and join them in the awesome project !

Soup Burberry | 62
unban soop am having fun with vita and i think pink is pd

LuigiMartillin

Player
Player

Soup Burberry | 62
Free Soup !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom