Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oscar Blasihasi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2024
Time of violation
15:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oPYnTi6ypo

Pascal H.Ä.Ü.ß.L.E

Player
Player
As carl jordan wished more Pov proof from my last rejected complain Rejected - RDM | ID 5057 & 26200
here you can see more Pov,
Ok i did not know my lspd college give u just demand to leave the area, but in my pov, first u saw the admin in red you pointed gun at us, second i run over to you to tell you that we are in talk with an admin, so if any admin in red is at some situation, the RP IS OVER !! so i told you that an admin is here, but u and your guys ignored next time meta game better and communicate with your mates!

oytun

Player
Player
We were not told there was a admin. It is very clear that we don't see the admin there, we are just given a request.

Pascal H.Ä.Ü.ß.L.E

Player
Player
We were not told there was a admin. It is very clear that we don't see the admin there, we are just given a request.
look my pov u pointed with ur gun u can see than i run to u over and told u ! so whats ur excuse? show whole pov than u can hear me !

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

As previous admin already requested, provide a longer POV that shows the situation from the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom