Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jepe Valiente
Administrators nickname
Steph Silverburn
Date
Feb 5, 2024
Time
15:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9vqQD5b5-9U

Jepe Pluxury

Player
Player
I got warning for combat logging when the officer told me to combat log, but obviously u cant hear it in his clip cause his mic wasnt functioning. And steph still decided to punish me for it..

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Leader of unofficial org
i doubt when you called him an ibecele he told you to CL, you intentionally did it so you wouldn't gain further prison time.

Jepe Pluxury

Player
Player
i doubt when you called him an ibecele he told you to CL, you intentionally did it so you wouldn't gain further prison time.
Those are doubts, u cant make fully sure, and yes he did say that. I called him that and then he told me to CL probably so he could go ahead and report me, but his mic wasnt even fully functional so I dont get how that is an valid report.

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Leader of unofficial org
so if he said that he would report why did you do it then when you knew you would receive punishment? il leave it upto my higher ups to decide.

Jepe Pluxury

Player
Player
so if he said that he would report why did you do it then when you knew you would receive punishment? il leave it upto my higher ups to decide.
I didnt know he would report me, his mic isnt functioning in the forum so I dont see how its a valid report but alright

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom