Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steve_Haines
Administrators nickname
Unknown
Date
Oct 15, 2023
Time
20:44:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BUzdIac

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
Hello, I am Steve Haines aka Ronald Trump. I have been a long time member of the community of GrandRp since summer of 2021 and have seen it grow and expand. But now I am banned in the Discord. I admit that what I did was wrong and I should not send DMs of other projects. I am sorry and I apologize for doing so and I apologize to all the people I messaged and I promise to never do so again. I understand the punishment but I simply wish for the sake of how long I have been in the community that you can Unban me from the discord only this one time. I promise this will never happen again. I really hope to become a deputy again or to become a leader in En3. I have dedicated 8 hours a day since June of 2021 to Grand Rp and I really hope to spend even more years on this Project. I remember when there was no branded cars and SAHP started out with all white granger and buffalos. But we loved it and had so much fun. And seeing how much Grand Rp has grown with both numbers and vehicles and new clothes for orgs, I am so proud to have been here since the beginning when I first found out about grand from a YouTube video about joining the Army in Grand. I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. And that’s why I’m still here because Grand Rp is the best RP Project to exist. Thank you for your time and I hope that I will be given just this one chance.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom