Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GZ 1.3 & GR 6.7 | ID: 73077 & ID: 15329 & ID: 64782

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohammed Error
Suspect ID
73077&15329&64782
Date of violation
Feb 10, 2024
Time of violation
15:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LNPj6m8XFrI

Rio xoxo

Player
Player
You close the forum problem solved you said now you can't open again how can you delete the post

Poke Chan

Peace Out
Player
Requesting ID 14809 to upload uncut POV

(Send POV 1,2 & 3, Uncut)

You have 6 hours to do so.

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Requesting ID 14809 to upload uncut POV

(Send POV 1,2 & 3, Uncut)

You have 6 hours to do so.
Hello Sir, my povs are not hiding any rule breaks we did or smth, also u can understand the whole situation from it as u can see in the rules for filling a complaint, if the pov is less than one minute u can accept it if u can understand the whole situation from it, and i think it's clearly they did alot of rule breaks and they should be punished, also if we did any rule breaks they will say or they can provide their povs, also the forum i did it from 3 days so it's really hard to hold povs from 3 days, u know Nvidia are taking alot of space, ty Poke, have a good day!

omigundle

Player
Player
Hello Sir, my povs are not hiding any rule breaks we did or smth, also u can understand the whole situation from it as u can see in the rules for filling a complaint, if the pov is less than one minute u can accept it if u can understand the whole situation from it, and i think it's clearly they did alot of rule breaks and they should be punished, also if we did any rule breaks they will say or they can provide their povs, also the forum i did it from 3 days so it's really hard to hold povs from 3 days, u know Nvidia are taking alot of space, ty Poke, have a good day!
upload full pov of the situation dont try to deceive admins u guys also did rule breaks show that too

omigundle

Player
Player
upload the pov in given time frame, no one here but just u is the one trying to deceive admins. your forum upload your pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom