Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GZ 1.3 & GR 6.7 | ID: 73077 & ID: 15329 & ID: 64782

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohammed Error
Suspect ID
73077&15329&64782
Date of violation
Feb 10, 2024
Time of violation
15:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LNPj6m8XFrI

Mohammed Error

Not Here ๐Ÿ‘€
Player
Hello There, as u can see everything is clear in my povs, they were runing to GZ while they are getting shooting from us which is GZ 1.3, also ID: 73077 came back to the same place after he got killed, but ID: 15329 got patched up so he didn't did GR 6.7, but ID: 73077 did GR 6.7, thank u for reviewing, have a good day!

Proofs:
First POV
Second POV
Third POV

omigundle

Player
Player
why your pov is in cuts his guys upload full pov dont try to deceive admins, upload full pov show where ur guy was cursing and ur pov doesnt show that 73077 was patched or finished , upload full pov.
ur guys were cursing, ooc insult. show taht too

Mohammed Error

Not Here ๐Ÿ‘€
Player
why your pov is in cuts his guys upload full pov dont try to deceive admins, upload full pov show where ur guy was cursing and ur pov doesnt show that 73077 was patched or finished , upload full pov.
ur guys were cursing, ooc insult. show taht too
who are u babe? it's first time to see u

Mohammed Error

Not Here ๐Ÿ‘€
Player
This the pov from the player side when he got finished so he is clearly broke Gen Rule 6.7

omigundle

Player
Player
bro still got some talk after getting baned for his own stupidity and not knowing rules (toxicity)wow hahahah chill bro i will greet u when u dare to come gheto xd

Mohammed Error

Not Here ๐Ÿ‘€
Player
bro still got some talk after getting baned for his own stupidity and not knowing rules (toxicity)wow hahahah chill bro i will greet u when u dare to come gheto xd
Google Translate will help u, i came to ghetto and i think u remember what happened to u and ur friends :D, keep crying brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom