Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhali Shadow
Suspect ID
64807, 52329
Date of violation
Feb 13, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Ax67ky1

Dhali Shipo

👑 Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family 👑
Player
Dear Administrators,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning incident involving two players, namely 64807 Rancho Pluxary and 52329 Ghost Killer.

During a recent family event, we granted these players access to our family car for the purpose of retrieving a specific amount of ammunition. Regrettably, it has come to our notice that they exploited this privilege by taking additional ammunition without proper authorization.

Upon discovering this unauthorized activity, I thoroughly examined the logs and confronted the players involved. Unfortunately, they not only refused to return the items but also admitted to having sold them for a substantial amount, totaling 3 million.

Furthermore, we suspect that this may not be an isolated incident and could potentially be part of a premeditated plan by these players. To ascertain the extent of their actions, we urge the administrators to thoroughly investigate their logs to determine how they managed to acquire such a significant amount of items in a short time frame, especially considering the impending consequences of a ban.

Attached to this message, you will find screenshots of our family chat and the incident itself, serving as evidence of the wrongdoing.

In light of the above, we kindly request that the necessary actions be taken against players 64807 Rancho Pluxary and 52329 Ghost Killer, and that a resolution be provided to rectify the situation.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. We trust that appropriate measures will be taken to ensure a fair and just resolution.

Sincerely,

Dhali Shadow
Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom