Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Anuj Kumar

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord - anujgamer__48127

6. Your Nickname -
Bishnoi HellFire

7. Your ID - 104783

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
See I want to become admin because i faced problem like when I do ticket some time is get late to response so I don’t want other player to face same issue and I like to help new people as you check in grand rp discord any one having problem I helped them in their dms even though I am not admin because I like to help people so I think if I become admin I can help more my forum was rejected because of low age in ic but now it’s 10 by tomorrow it will become 11

2 What are your strengths?
Polite

Calm minded

Can handle situations camly

Can response ticket tickets fast

Can speak english

Be humble to all

Respectfully to all players / admins

I have learned till now if you give respect you will get respect back

Love to help new people who came to there make vacation in grand rp

3 what are your greatest weaknesses ?

I don’t like people who troll new players as the new player came to make their vacation in rp but they get trolled and they felt very bad so I don’t like that as I have personally experience that thing so I don’t like that and I don’t have much exp in gang because I like to be in state orgs so I have full experience of state org there are only my two weaknesses but if I found more, I will definitely work on it but for now I have only two weaknesses

4. Yes It Is Difficult To Leave My RP Life. But I will Leave It For My Life Next Journey in RP.?

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but now I don’t have if I own I am ready to sell

Thanks for reading my application

Waiting for selection of admin assistant interview result

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people you are selected for admin assistant interviews

1- Helios MoonStone - 102785 - shadow_of_God#9923

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Hasbelkader Berat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Berat
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone gmt+3
4. Average online per day 8 to 15 hours
5. Your Discord portakalsuyu2351
6. Your Nickname Hasbelkader Berat
7. Your ID 82974

Additional information
i think i did everything in this game so i have exp at every orgs at game now i wanna help admin team
2. What are your strengths?
İ am so patient hard to make me angry
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
i ask 100 times to my self i think dont have one
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
of course
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Morris Bhaii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL:- Naman
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- IST
4. Average online per day:- 6 hours
5. Your discord:- richie._.rich
6. Your Nickname:- Morris bhaii
7. Your id:- 106008

I want to become an admin because I want to experience some responsibilities on my shoulders! I want to help people who are new and face problems. I have learnt almost all rules by doing rp for with an age of 38 years, so I want to help everyone with my skills and rules I learnt. I experienced almost all orgs. I want to do best from my side.
A good listener, can manage hectic situations calmly and peacefully, fluency languages like English and Hindi.
3. What are your greatest weakness?
If I know a person is wrong, I don’t get mercy on him no matter in how bad condition he is. I can’t hold out on lies.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It’s restricted to have a business while You are an admin)
Yes, I am ready.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Information
Your namr IRL : Amr Khaled
Your age : 17

Time Zone : GMT+2

Average online per day : 5-9h

Your Discord : amr0811

Your Nickname : Amr Barzani

Your ID : 61038

Additional information
Why do you want to become admin ?
I have been in the city for a long time i passed alot of RP situations from all kinds . In the last few weeks from my view that i can't see any arabic admin gust 1 i think and i can help with that bec iam good reader and writer in arabic. It will be for me so happy to be an admin as i can help people in city and new players that don't know the city rules well .

What is your strengths ?
1- I am a good translater in arabic i can get any word in arabic even it is insult or provok

2-I am playing in the middle of the day like in this time from (12:00) to (00:00)

3- I am honest and i will not let my friend in my eyes better than any other player else all players will be in the same measure the same kind that i talk with it and takeing my decisions.

4- I can learn from the first time not from 2 or 3 times
5- I know how to take decisions in hard situations.

6- I catch any bot of GR 4.1 with all kinds

What are your greatest weaknesses ?

1-If i dont take a decesion in a situation i will be mad.
2- I have colleage in real life

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?

Yes , sure

Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes of course, I don't have business to sell it if i have i will sure.

Thanks for reading my fourm

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information​

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information​

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.
~ Gopal Singh

Vikku_King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vikas
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Vikku8729
6. Your Nickname: Vikku
7. Your ID: 109862
Additional information

I want to be an admin in Grand RP because I have a deep passion for this community and a strong desire to contribute positively to its growth and well-being. I've been an active member for about 4-5 months and during this time, I've witnessed the positive impact that dedicated admins can have. I believe my experience and skills would enable me to effectively assist in maintaining a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all members. I am committed to upholding the server's rules and ensuring fair play, and I look forward to the opportunity to give back to the community that has given me so much enjoyment.

My strengths for the admin role in Grand RP include excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong understanding of the RP rules and lore, and a commitment to fairness and consistency in enforcing those rules. I also have experience in conflict resolution, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to stay calm under pressure. These strengths make me well-suited to handle various administrative tasks and ensure an enjoyable RP experience for all players.

My primary weakness is that I tend to be overly detail-oriented, which can sometimes lead to spending too much time on a task. However, I'm actively working on improving my time management skills to ensure that I maintain a balance between attention to detail and overall efficiency. I believe this self-awareness and dedication to growth will help me excel in this administrative role where precision and organization are crucial.

Yes, I understand and am ready to leave the RP life.

Yes, I have already sold my business.

Thank for your Time.
King Vikku .

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
4.Average online per day
-> 8 Hours
5.Your Discord
-> alexroland
6.Your Nickname
-> Alexx Roland
7.Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin to help people especially new people in the server and give the justice to the people who is complaining. I know server has enough helper as admins and question may arise what I will give extra to that; I can say that I know I am a drop of water adding to a river but drops of waters can increase the volume of river a little bit also.
2.What are your strengths?
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I am little bit older in city and I believe I know the city well. So, this knowledge can help in solving quarries of people and assisting them in solving problems.
(b) I am fluent in English and Hindi so it will be helpful to communicate with a certain community

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me untill it is a big crime.
B) I believe in a second chance that is bad for some scenarios.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Your name IRL -Rifat Bin hamid Rafi
Your age - 18
Your Discord - rifat_rafi
Your Nickname - Rifat
Your ID - 115013
Addition Information

1.I have been playing this roleplay for a very long time and after playing for a long time I've got a lot of experience which has today made me to apply for Admin.As an Admin I would make Roleplay experience fun and fair for everyone.My ultimate wish is to contribute to a server that stands out for its excellent roleplaying standards and a welcoming atmosphere.

I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer,NG officer , and SAHP officer for the last 2-4 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 1x chief of HR and Deputy [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [LSPD], DHOD of Department [ LSPD],1x USSS operation Lead [GOV USSS] and 1x
NG Colonel

Great Communication Skills.Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations. I can easily and quickly learn anything.I know how to lead a situation and find a good solution.I know how to politely communicate with everyone

1. Easily Trust anyone.
2.Think a lot before making any decision

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

Rifat Bin Hamid Rafi

BagadBilla

If you don't take risks, you can't create a future
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yashasvi Sharma
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hrs on weekends 6 hrs on weekday
5. Your Discord: yash2702#7241
6. Your Nickname: BagadBilla
7. Your ID: 124212

Additional information
I have good problem solving skills.
Helping new players gives me a sense of fulfillment.
I want to punish the wrong-doers.

-Communication Skills: I am fluent in English and Hindi.
-Problem-Solving Ability: I have good PSA. Which can help me be a good Admin.
-Patience
-Unbiased: I will be unbiased as an Admin.
-Knowledge of the Game: Admins should have a good understanding of the rules and mechanics of RolePlaying so that they can effectively help those in need ASAP and punish any defaulters.

I take my mistakes too seriously sometimes.
I sometimes takes decision emotionally.

Yes. Of course I will leave RP for being an Admin anytime.

Yes. Although I don't own one.

THANK YOU VERY FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY APPLICATION.

Last edited:

Sky Smith

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Jackson
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 5 Hours
5. Your Discord: spur_01
6. Your Nickname: Jackson
7. Your ID: 137865

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been with the Grand RP Project for a few years and I feel like Grand RP is my home. I have played on all of the Grand Servers even the non English servers that's how much I love Grand RP. I am going to be real with you most of my experience comes from EN 1 and that's where I have a lot of knowledge of Role Play in this Project. If I do get accepted I will show my Role Play Experience that I am speaking about.

Honesty
Quick Learner

I do get nervous in stressful situations

Yes I am ready

I don't have a business​

Justin Fedorov

Player
Player
Your name IRL:- Ishank Yadav
Your age: 18
Time zone: - GMT.,5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear):- 11:00AM To 20:00PM
Average online per day:- 6-8 Hours
Your Discord:- simple_here_
Your Nickname:- Justin Pluxery
Your ID:- 87297
I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:- Crime Curator

Additional information

--> | Am playing The wonderful server And I see the last reply’s of ticket So I want to fix this problem for another player And I gain Experience to become an admin And I want To help new Players as a Admin

1 Time Punctual

2 Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL

3 Honest

4 Patinate to My Job

5 I can work hard in pressure I can learn anything Quickly

--> Sometimes I become politie then its required

-> Yes

-> Yes I don’t have business Right now but I leave when I become an admin

Thank You For Considering My Application

-JUSTIN PLUXERY

Under Deputy of Bloods
Under Deputy of families
Under Deputy of vagos
Under Deputy of Marabunta Grande
Under Deputy of ballas

Waiting for selection of admin assistant interview result

Rahib Tzariarr

Player
Player
1 Rahib Tzariar
Information

1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Rahib
3.GMT+6
4.5-6
5.rahibtzariar
6.Rahib Tzariarr

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become admin?
Because i have lot of experience in rp.Orgs experience Know all the rules of Server. I can help the project to make it better. i can help people when they need any help and i can give them knowledge about rp.If anyone break rules i will punished him.If i became admim i try my best for the city to make it much better
Experience
1.Hod of hr 2 times
2.Cos 1 time
3.Assistant cheif 1 time
4.Ballas Deputy
5.Blods Deputy
6.Bunta Under Deputy
7.Family Under Deputy

2. What are your strengths
My strengths
1.Good communication
2.I know more then 2 launge like (hindi.urdu.bangla.english)
3.Iam very hardwing
4.I can handle under pressure
5. Iam quick Lerner

I can trust people to early and if anyone did any mistake i would to not give him punishment without any evidence

Yes iam ready to leave rp if i became admin

Yes iam ready to sell it(i don't have any business)

Last edited:

JustA Mob

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Soubhik Karmakar
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord- .justamob69
6. Your Nickname- JustAmoB
7. Your ID- 136751

Additional information
Ans- Because I'm quite free and I'm a NEET and I like to observe people how they generally interact with others in game .
Ans- I'm observant and patient . I hate flattery.
Ans- Sometimes I become too friendly with people and gets betrayed and badmouthed.
Ans- Yeah nothing to think twice.
Ans- Yes I'm ready to sell my business (dont have any business in game).

pablo shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Vandan
2. 22
3.EST ( canadian) Ic 8pm to 4am
4. 5-6 hours
5. vandanshah
6. Pablo
7. 40617
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
As I consider the opportunity to become an admin for GTA 5 Grand Role Play, I am driven by a passion for creating an inclusive and enjoyable gaming experience for all players. Through diligent oversight and fair treatment of all members, I hope to nurture a space of shared comprehension and success where every person is empowered to thrive.
Through open communication and calm, diplomatic conflict resolution, I am able to utilize my strengths. Through my thorough grasp of the game's mechanics and regulations, I am able to uniformly and equitably implement and uphold such directives. Additionally, I am dedicated to promoting a positive and welcoming community within the role play server.
Though focusing solely on flaws serves little purpose, I remain dedicated to ongoing betterment through reflection and growth. Through diligently reflecting on each occasion and how it may help cultivate my talents, I endeavor to continuously progress and refine my abilities as a manager. I strive continuously to refine my skills through thoughtful feedback, which helps ensure I can best support the needs of the community.
In undertaking the responsibilities of administration, I have gained an appreciation for the diverse range of duties attendant to such a role. I am prepared to prioritize my duties as an admin and make the necessary adjustments to my RP life in order to fulfill my obligations effectively.
Should the opportunity to become an admin arise, I am willing to part ways with my business in the game. While cognizant of preserving neutrality and sidestepping potential biases, I remain resolute in safeguarding the honor and ethics incumbent in administrating the role play environment with utmost conscientiousness.

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information​

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information​

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

~ Gopal Singh

Top Bottom