Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fuents alenezi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 17, 2024
Time of violation
17:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWCl61zyliA

Fuents Alanzi

Player
Player
Dear Reviewing Admin,

I was fishing when an officer arrested me, He took me to a tunnel, claiming to be corrupt. He demanded money and my guns, We settled on 70k, but due to my limited English, I struggled to communicate with him, I intended to give him 50k but mistakenly handed over 500k. When I tried to explain the error, he called the admin and falsely claimed I gifted him the money. and as I know the Corrupt officers are only allowed to take 100k. In the end, He refused to return the excess, which I believe is a scam and violates general rule 1.3.

Gorilla SchwarzerBerg

Player
Player
As you can see, I want 50 thousand, and he gives me 500 thousand. So I called the admin, and when the admin said, "I guess there's no problem with that," I said, "I don't want any problems with this, so rest assured, I don't want any problems." "The admin leaves for a while and when he comes back, he says '' its totally IC so no problem. Thats why i didnt pay back.

Pov:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom