Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

IDKDaniel

Player
Player
Information
1. Daniel
2. 12 (very mature)
3. GMT
4. 5-7hr
5. IDKDan1el
6. Daniel Kray
7. 130546

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? So i can keep the rules in place for everyone and make sure that it is a fair server and any bad actions have consequences
2. What are your strengths? Speaking English perfectly, Some sense of time, Mature
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? School, annoying people
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Jackson_Street

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Aleksandre Rukhadze
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT +4
4. Average online per day - 4-8
5. Your Discord - adolfashvili
6. Your Nickname - Sandra Hunter
7. Your ID - 16236

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -
So I have been on grand rp 2 years and by that time I have been in every organization. after that I went to harder rp server and became Chief Mafia and Chief state curator, I have learnt many things about being admin there and making real rp. Now I have returned back to my roots and want to become admin here and make grand rp better as it was before. Cheers to Grand rp No1.

2. What are your strengths? - well speaking, experience, being calm even if somebody insults me, despite my nationality (Georgian. who are very aggressive, when its on them or their family), can handle hard situations quickly and calmly, know roleplay good (Imagining like it was real life). and etc.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I think I shouldn't judge my weaknesses, but nobody is perfect
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - dont have

Last edited:

Black~Hawk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Gavin
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30, India
4. Average online per day- 6 hours
5. Your Discord- maverick_blackout
6. Your Nickname- Maverick
7. Your ID- 64396

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become admin to help people in the city who are new and and wants a oppurtunity to serve the best rp server.
2. What are your strengths?
I am very patient and work with my heart and now how to handle the situation calmly. Iam fluent in speaking english and now how to
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weaknesses are i am not always in serious mood and get angry on people who are annoying me without any reason again
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I will be ready to leave my rp life to become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes... Indeed

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people you are selected for admin assistant interviews.

1- Arieth Strifee - 127350 - Kazoku31
2- Irfu Federal - 101660 - _izuku_x
3- Gio Tabagari - 40851 - jimko

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Justin Fedorov

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL : Ishank Yadav
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours on Weekdays and 7-8 on Weekends
5. Your Discord : ishank23
6. Your Nickname : Justin Federov
7. Your ID : 87297

~>ADDITIONAL INFORMATION <~

WHY YOU WANT TO BECOME AN ADMIN ?

->I Want To Become an admin because of different reasons
1: I see to much peoples Break the rule .So as a admin I want to give punishment Who Don’t follow the rules And Make Good RP

2:Their New Players come in the city who don’t now the rules So, As a admin I try my best to be anybody follow rules and make best RP

3: I notices The late reply’s Of tickets So as a admin I do fast reply’s as Soon as possible

WHAT IS YOUR STRENGTH?

-> My Strength is I can Handle Any Situation and Clam Mind and honest , Have patience

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESSES?

->1: Nervous Some Time
2: Overthinking
3: Trust Peoples

WILL YOU BE READY TO LEAVE THE RP LIFE TO BECOME AN ADMIN ?

->YES, It’s Not easy for me to leave the rp life but Iam Ready

WILL YOU READY TO SELL YOUR BUSINESS?

-> Yes,I don’t have business

————————————
My Previous Positions
———————————-

->LEGAL ORGANISATIONS <-

Ex.NG CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER
Ex.FIB SUPERVISOR AND HOD OF Spc ops
Ex.SAHP TROOPERS

->iLEGAL ORGANISATIONS <-

Ex.UNDER DUPTY OF VAGOS
Ex.UNDER DEPUTY OF BLOODS
Ex.UNDER DEPUTY OF MARABUNTA
Ex.UNDER DEPUTY OF BALLAS
Ex.DEPUTY OF FAMILES

UNDER DUPTY OF A UNOFFICIAL FAMILY

THANK YOU TO CONSIDERING MY APPLICATION
JUSTIN PLUXERY

xfox

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Johny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Johny Anderson
2. 24
3. GMT+5:30
4. 2-2.5 Hours
5. johny_pluxury
6. Johny Pluxury
7. 89883
-------------------------------
1. Being an Administrator will give me an opportunity to handle the city, to implement the rules & regulations properly, to help other admins. I have very great past experience in all organizations as High Command. So, I am aware of all rules & regulations. My experience in the city is giving me a forward step to take my role as an administrator. I promise that I will work as an asset to admins & I will not give any opportunity to other admins to remove me or so. I will help whatever I can to admins & I think I am ready to take this responsibility. Since my childhood I am a great admirer of solving problems & make everything perfect. So, my skills will also help me to overcome a lot of situations.
2. My strengths are my positive mind, my team.
3. My weakness is that I overreact in some conversations & I am strict towards my responsibility.
4. Yes I am ready.
5. Yes I am ready.
THANK YOU!
- Regards.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-
Aayush
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
4-8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID-
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Additional information

Indeed, I have been in the city for a very long time and i think I'm capable to become an admin, i saw that many individuals don't follow guidelines and guidelines of the city appropriately. In any event, even when admins punish them, they still don't follow guidelines. I need to offer anything I can, to Administrators, I have a ton of involvement of city, which will assist me with assisting players, give disciplines to the ones who with breaking server rules, and I need to make this city of individuals. I simply not just need to turn into an administrator, I need to help players for their questions. I am very much dedicated to become an admin as that is my only goal left in my whole GrandRP Voyage. I think i deserve one chance so that i can proove myself and show my dedication towards adminship.
============================================================================================================
- My greatest strenghts are that I am a good and quick learner, hardworking in nature, good typing & speaking skills, patience, calm in every situation.
============================================================================================================
- My greatest weakness is that I'm extremely straight forward, if I dont like something I express my genuine thoughts consciously about that.
-Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
- Yes!

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lazy.​

Morris Bhaii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL : Naman Agarwal
Your age : 19
3. Time zone: Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: richie._.rich
6. Your Nickname: Morris bhaii
7. Your ID: 106008

Additional information

1. Why do want to become an Admin?
After spending nearly whole days and nights of my life doing rp and understanding the rules of the server to maintain a healthy rp with an age of 38 years,I think it’s time to move ahead and have some responsibility. In the start, I when I had no clue what to do, there were few people who helped me out but also for their own benefits. But I want to return the favour to the people but not for my benefit, I want to help and safeguard the new people as well as check the old players doing a healthy and fun RP.

- I give respect to everyone
- having good patience
- Good communication skills
- can learn anything quickly
- Very good understanding of rules

- often I get my adrenaline high and get strict on rules
- I take things too seriously.

4. Will you be able to leave RP life to become an Admin?
Yes, I am ready to do quit RP life to become an Admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It’s restricted to have a business while you are an Admin.)
Yes, I am not holding any business at this point of time.

Mistakes are made by humans and even everyone does. I guess I too did a mistake (was toxic). But I did work on it and improved it fully. “Sorry”

Thank you

Regards,
Morris bhaii.

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
1. Your name IRL

- Nicolas Abuladze -

2. Your age

- 23 -

3. Time zone

- GMT + 4 -

- 6-8 hours -

5. Your Discord

- nicolas_91222 -

6. Your Nickname

- Nicolas Bradford -

7. Your ID

- 16093 -

Why do you want to become an admin?

Over my two-year tenure within the city, I've meticulously navigated through its intricate systems, accruing a wealth of experience and insights into its inner workings. Having traversed various organizations, from the lawful to the illicit, I've honed my skills and expertise, particularly within the realm of crime. This journey has not only solidified my understanding of the city's dynamics but has also instilled in me a profound desire to contribute meaningfully to its improvement. My proficiency in navigating the rules and regulations, especially within the domain of crime, empowers me to ensure fairness and integrity in all proceedings. I believe my transition to administration will leverage this accumulated knowledge to enhance the city's experience for all its denizens.

What are your strengths?

I pride myself on being discerning, a trait that fosters trust cautiously and ensures the resolution of complex issues. My adept problem-solving skills, coupled with a friendly demeanor, enable me to navigate interpersonal relationships effectively. Furthermore, my decisiveness, motivation, and sense of responsibility underscore my commitment to excellence. Multilingualism, including proficiency in Turkish, Arabic, Kurdish, and more, facilitates seamless communication across diverse communities.

What are your weaknesses?

While my strengths abound, I acknowledge areas for growth. I occasionally struggle with exhibiting mercy in certain situations, and impatience can occasionally hinder my interactions.

What skills do you bring to the administration team?

My tenure within the city has equipped me with the ability to conceptualize and execute engaging events, enriching the community experience. Flexibility, reliability, and conflict resolution prowess ensure seamless collaboration within the administrative team. Effective time management, coupled with a positive outlook, fosters productivity and morale. Furthermore, my adept communication skills, both as a listener and a speaker, facilitate cohesive organizational strategies.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes Of course

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

yup

My Experiences

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position -
Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / ex Deputy of FIB (EN 2)

giphy.gif

BagadBilla

If you don't take risks, you can't create a future
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yashasvi Sharma
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hrs on weekends 6 hrs on weekday
5. Your Discord: yash2702#7241
6. Your Nickname: BagadBilla
7. Your ID: 124212

Additional information
Helping new players give me a sense of fulfillment.
I want to see more players enjoy and staying in the server and make sure nobody abuses his/her powers.
I wanna decrease toxicity in RP.

-I am fluent in English and Hindi.
-I like solving problems requiring creative and logical thinking.
-I have patience which is reqd to solve problems/queries of new players in RP
-I am non-biased and can work keeping my personal emotions aside

I take my mistakes too seriously sometimes.
I sometimes take impulsive decisions (working on it)

Yes. Of course I will leave RP for being an Admin anytime.

Yes. Although I don't own one.

THANK YOU VERY FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY APPLICATION.

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
=> Yasin
2. Your age
=> 19
3. Time zone
=> BST (+6 GMT)
=> 6h+
5. Your Discord
=> pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
=> Pikachu zaro
7. Your ID
=> 40581
Additional information
=> I Want to become admin because I want help people to gain more knowledge and helping admin team to punished people who breaking rules and cheaters. I want become a helping hand of player like other admin

Also I come to the city 1.5 year ago and Learned all rules and served as a High Commend in all of Leo org and some Criminal org. Now I am trying to improve my skill in different way and get a new experience. I will prove my self when I get a chance.

=>
My strengths is
# Good knowledge about rules.
# Fast learner.
# Fast situation controller.
# Communication skill.

=> my Greatest weaknesses is
# Sort temper
# Over thinker

=> Yes, I am ready.
=>
Yes, I am ready.

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Amine
Your age: 18
Time zone: UTC +1
Average online per day: 8h
Your Discord:1aminx1
Your Nickname: Aminox Snow
Your ID: 110272

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because I have experience in all fields and I feel that I am ready to become an admin to help new people who are suffering from problems in their beginnings. I will help everyone without exception until they reach a level where they can know all the laws so that they do not violate the laws and get into problems. I also want to give my time to solve the problem of a delay in responding to Ticket, I also speak five languages: Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, English, French, and a little Spanish.

What are your strengths?

- i have the power of observation

- im not nervous

- i deal with everyone with respect

What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Disrespect me

- i dont like for anyone to mileads me

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes lm ready for leave the RP life

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes i am ready to sell it as soon as possible

Last edited:

Jod Lacoste

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Srikanth Chowdary
3. IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4.5-10 hours
5.w.jod
6.Jod Lacoste

Additional information

i have a lot of RP experience since 2 years and I ensure that all people follow rules and to teach those who do wrong way make them in right way to go on in their RP world. I will be able to assist the server in a variety of ways, from novice players who are learning how to RP to individuals who pick to breach the rules of the server.

Im good at defusing arguments and helping people and explain their points. i have knowledge in both crime and state
Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen. Im a good people person and have good communication skills.
I don't give biased decisions.

believeness and i trust people very fast

yes i am ready to leave RP life because i have enough experience in RP and i am ready to help people when they are in trouble or needed

yea i am ready to sell my business if its restricted

Festa

Player
Player

Information​

Your name IRL - Adem Machrore
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 3-6 Hours
Your Discord - xxlmksslxx
Your Nickname - Frink Archyy
Your ID - 125273

Addition Information​

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

3.What are your strengths?

3.calm in angry situation patiente i can understand fast

4.What are your greatest weaknesses?

4.i dont have a weaknesses

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

yes

Thank you for reading my application.

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your IRL name : Satish Thakur
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hour but more active in weekends
5. Your Discord: satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname: Satish Satish Gangster
7. Your ID: 129038

Additional information

I love to help new players and they get late reply in Admin tickets as admins are busy handling other players so I don’t want player to get late reply from admin and I have past experience in admin team and in that team I got to meet new admins friends who are really helping me and kind nature so now I want to join back admin team

Humble nature
Polite and sweet minded
Professional towards work
Giving respect to everyone
Quick learner
Spreading love
Very loyal towards work
Love to help players who don’t know rules

3 what are your greatest weaknesses ?

I don’t like players who trolls innocent and new players in server
Don’t like players who disrespect every player to just to show there self a great players
I can’t think more weakness in me so for now I have these many weaknesses if I got any I will work hard on that mistake

Yes I am ready to leave rp life to become admin

Yes sir but for now I don’t have if I buy I will sell it

Satish Thakur / ex admin Satish Gangster

Waiting for selection of admin assistant interview result

Thank you very much for giving your precious time for reading my application have a great day

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Cassano
7) Your ID: 79140

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I spend a lot of time on the server and I think I have done almost everything on the server now I want to experience some admin duties I also want to help new players who face problems in the starting days. I have very good experience on the server and know all the server rules. I have gained a lot of experience in organizations as well because I held high-command positions in almost all of the organizations. I will do my best to prevent violations of server rules once I become an admin.

I am friendly
I respect Everyone.
I am Honest I always stand with the truth.

I think so much before doing anything
I trust everybody

Yes, I am ready to leave Role Play.

Yes, I do not own any business

I hope you will consider my application

regards,
Akif Cassano

Ravi Federal

Assistant chief of police
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:

1. Your name IRL= Ravi Roy
2. Your age= 21
3. Time zone= GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day= 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord= ravimayaa
6. Your Nickname= Ravi Federal
7. Your ID= 108527

Additional information :

Answer: I want to be an admin to support my city. Whenever people need assistance, I'll be there. Problem-solving is my passion, and I'm committed to helping fellow citizens whenever they reach out.Joining the admin team aligns with my desire to ensure a secure and enjoyable environment for all players.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

Answer:
- Problem Solver
- Good Nature
- Good Communication skills
- Diligent & Fast learner
- Knowledge about server rules

Answer:
- I hate bad behaviour
- I hate if someone lies.
- easy become friendly

Answer: Yes, I am ready to leave my Role Play life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Answer: I don't have any business, if I had any I would be ready to sell it.

My Experience

Ex.LSPD Assistant Chief 5 terms
Ex.LSPD Chief of Stuff 3 terms
Ex.FIB Chief of Stuff
Ex.FIB OO Agent
Ex.EMS Doctor
Ex.GOV USSS Operation Lead

-----------------------
You're welcome! It was my pleasure to review your application, and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Wishing you all the best in your endeavors!

Last edited:

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Satish Thakur

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: gmt +5:30

4. Average online per day: 4-6 hour but more active in weekends

5. Your Discord: satishthakur.

6. Your Nickname: Satish Satish Gangster

7. Your ID: 129038

Additional information

I have past experience in admin team and I also want to help new players in server as well as in forum and in discord who don’t know server rules and new to server and also punish people who break server rules

Loyal to work

Can speak English

Calm minded

Can handle situations easily

Give respect to all players and admins

Can response quick in tickets

3 what are your greatest weaknesses ?

I don’t like people who trolls inocent people

Don’t like people who disrespect everyone just to show thereself a great person

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? It is difficult to leave rp but I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but now I don’t have if I own I am ready to sell

Have a great days

Thanks for reading my application

Satish Thakur / ex admin Satish Gangster

Waiting for selection of admin assistant interview result

Top Bottom