Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aaaden Choo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2024
Time of violation
3:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nTBrZDw6FB4

reweADWd

Player
Player
first of all you're in the middle of the street and I'm going like 300 miles per hour does not going to be another enough time to stop if I want to stop I would have still to hit you with my car and second. in real life if someone is standing in the middle of the street and the car is going 300 miles per hour are they going to see that person and stop no goodbye and I hope you know what is RP and by the way you should tell your friend not to say the N word in game the first time I killed you you blocked me on Discord that's bringing an icy thing in the OC thing up and how is it even possible when you're getting hit by a car speaking on radio that's fair IP

Last edited:

syd russo

Player
Player
bro hit me 2 times you can see you clearly did it on purpose. no need to say sorry

Damien Martinez | 22557

Player
Player
but you did it twice to prove you did it on purpose plus even if he is in the middle of the road then you dont need to go 300 mph cuz what if your game cant load it dude. your at fault.

syd russo

Player
Player
first of all you're in the middle of the street and I'm going like 300 miles per hour does not going to be another enough time to stop if I want to stop I would have still to hit you with my car and second. in real life if someone is standing in the middle of the street and the car is going 300 miles per hour are they going to see that person and stop no goodbye and I hope you know what is RP and by the way you should tell your friend not to say the N word in game the first time I killed you you blocked me on Discord that's bringing an icy thing in the OC thing up and how is it even possible when you're getting hit by a car speaking on radio that's fair IP
i have my voice where i can hear my self and didnt speak on radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom