Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thunder Verlicee
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 28, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TQoYT8D

Thunder Verlice

Player
Player
Dear Adham/Floki or whoever is reviewing this appeal,

First of all I'd like to point out that this will be my last appeal for this matter because I don't want to flood and get my forum account punished, however I'd like to try my last chance thus I'm making this appeal.

It's been 2 years since my ban on the GRP discord server for disrespecting the administrators and the project, which I deeply regret till this day. First and foremost, I want to once again convey my sincere apologies for any discomfort my behavior may have caused within the administrators and the community. I acknowledge and am aware that my actions were immature, and I take full responsibility for them. After some time since my ban, I have taken the time to reflect on my behavior and recognized the importance of respecting the rules set by the administrators and the server.

Ever since I received my discord ban and left Grand for some time, I spent some time on other projects where I learnt how to strictly follow the rules and actively contribute towards a more positive and welcoming environment, which also helped improving myself both personally and within the gamig community. I've now started a fresh journey on the EN3 server alongside my friends and it's been almost 2-3 months since I ever joined. I have met new wonderful people and got really passionate about the server, where I recently spent around 450 euros on the recent 2x GC promotion. 😅

The main reason why I'm desperately requesting a second chance is because I'd like to apply for leaderships and administration in the future, as well as having the chance to become a deputy of an organization. If my ban will get lifted, I am more than happy to contribute towards the server and pay back the respect that I owe to the community and the administrators by becoming an administrator & working actively. I can assure you that my past behavior is not the same as now, I have changed and improved, I am not the same immature Thunder I once was. I even willingly admitted to twinking and got myself banned just to show my good intentions, and if I'm being honest, I did it so it doesn't become an obstacle to me becoming an admin in the future. All I'm asking for is a second chance to proove myself, I already spoke with Jay Verlice and he told me it's unappealable, yet knowingly I am still making this appeal because this really means a lot to me.

My discord tag: thunder7l0 / 375673783161192448

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I wish everyone all the best ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom