Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rulebreaks Royal Elite | Multiple id(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Umang Uchiha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAoZg7Sqlu4

umang

Player
Player
From the past few days this unofficial family ( royal elite) is targeting and provoking marabunta i am pretty sure you guys have seen it many times when we raised a ticket in game as you can see they are coming in the HQ shooting inside it also they have been doing FEAR RP , CL. many times. ( PROOF ) you can check many forums on it one time krish naidu {860} ex admin did FEAR RP and said In CC . i dont fear this npc bunta , and cuz of that he was also punished by Abdel Pluxury , do you guys really think these guys deserve to run an unofficial fam? cuz they are only making our RP experience worse that's it , we dont mind getting clapped but its just proper targeting as they always come infront of HQ everyday i would like curators of unofficial family review this . i hope you will take the best decision and i will be totally agree with you decision thank you for reviewing . {they always try to make us do rulebreaks so that bunta get disbanded , it started first time when our gang robbed there members first time and we are a gang we have to do ghetto clap and rob if not we can get warn for inactivity}

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 2066 will receive a punishment for GH1.3 / Provoking
ID 1047 will receive a punishment for Provoking
ID 62333 will receive a punishment for Provoking
ID 860 will receive a punishment for GH1.4 / Provoking
ID 37328 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 51343 will receive a punishment for GH1.4
ID 67759 will receive a punishment for GH1.3

Royal Elite Will be punished for this situation if they keep on continuing provoking or does toxicity they will be removed from the unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom