Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Josh Best
Suspect ID
328081, 265577
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2024
Time of violation
21:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UszUs4nbHGA

bushido grand

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
why dont u tell that u stay all day in front of our family home and make problems to us with all ur family ? and u even say u will come and raid us everyday be happy that i dont have pov but for next time i will have for sure.

bushido grand

Player
Player
yes the first problem is this one. u re right i call cops alot of time no one respond then it happens. Naitikhsbsbbd

milaroy

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment and FL
Ölünce konuşamazsın kardeşim, kurallardan uzaksın. Jxsh And plus you've been stimulating our family home for hours.

Jxsh

Player
Player
Okay boys stop crying about it and post your POV, let the gods decide. take care lads

TM-GT

Jerome Elmosavio
Player
Been given no demands and was shot by 328081, suddenly his friend 265577 comes over geared up with body armour and a gun in hand and starts going off, MG? also to add he decides to talk over my dead body and continues to MK me, Proof
Dear Admin Team,

Unfortunately, the footage provided by Josh Best does not present any valid evidence to support his claim.
On the day in question, my family and I were installing solar panels when John Best repeatedly approached and attempted to spy on and record our solar panels. Despite numerous warnings from all members of our family, he persisted until he was eventually shot down. Following this incident, he alerted his colleagues (which constitutes fail RP), and 15 gang members appeared, overpowering our small family team (Revenge Killing). Furthermore, he repeatedly reappeared after his death, thus violating NLR multiple times. Each time he was shot down, a colleague of his appeared to deliver a message saying "See you in GOV," even though this colleague was unaware of the situation. Whenever we were shot down, we returned home to our headquarters (which is our right and not FailRP since we live there and wanted to check our solar panels hourly), only to find Josh Best and his associates waiting for us.
The forum applicant has thus repeatedly disregarded all roleplay rules and attempted to annoy every possible player, including the admin team, through 1000 forum posts.
In conclusion, John Best has violated multiple roleplay rules, fails to provide any valid evidence, and lacks longer POV recordings depicting how the situation unfolded. I kindly request swift action on this matter and the punishment of John Best for multiple rule violations.

Best regards,
Jerome Elmosavio

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,

Unfortunately, the footage provided by Josh Best does not present any valid evidence to support his claim.
On the day in question, my family and I were installing solar panels when John Best repeatedly approached and attempted to spy on and record our solar panels. Despite numerous warnings from all members of our family, he persisted until he was eventually shot down. Following this incident, he alerted his colleagues (which constitutes fail RP), and 15 gang members appeared, overpowering our small family team (Revenge Killing). Furthermore, he repeatedly reappeared after his death, thus violating NLR multiple times. Each time he was shot down, a colleague of his appeared to deliver a message saying "See you in GOV," even though this colleague was unaware of the situation. Whenever we were shot down, we returned home to our headquarters (which is our right and not FailRP since we live there and wanted to check our solar panels hourly), only to find Josh Best and his associates waiting for us.
The forum applicant has thus repeatedly disregarded all roleplay rules and attempted to annoy every possible player, including the admin team, through 1000 forum posts.
In conclusion, John Best has violated multiple roleplay rules, fails to provide any valid evidence, and lacks longer POV recordings depicting how the situation unfolded. I kindly request swift action on this matter and the punishment of John Best for multiple rule violations.

Best regards,
Jerome Elmosavio
show me your pov

CleoLove

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,

Best regards,
Jerome Elmosavio
Just post your pov 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jxsh

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,

Best regards,
Jerome Elmosavio
got it all, and thanks for the paragraph now I would like to see your pov to back up these allegations.

CraigO

Player
Player
Your tale about Josh Best doesn't hold much water. Sure, we were doing a little solar panel raid with the family squad, but let's face it, getting shot down in that scenario isn't exactly shocking. And yeah, an admin did swoop in and clean up your UB panels and seeds, so don't act like you're innocent.

Getting outnumbered by a bigger crew? That's just part of the game, pal. No rule broken there.

And don't get me started on that NLR excuse. You and your whole family conveniently popping back up like nothing happened? Come on, now.

So, before you start pointing fingers and crying foul, take a good look in the mirror. Sounds like you're just salty that we reported your UB panels and things didn't go your way.

Catch you in the game, but don't expect any sympathy from me.

Later,
Dear Admin Team,

Best regards,
Jerome Elmosavio

TM-GT

Jerome Elmosavio
Player
got it all, and thanks for the paragraph now I would like to see your pov to back up these allegations.
If you feel so confident, why don't you send the entire POV? Is there something to hide? You opened the case, show grand rp the whole POV then.

TM-GT

Jerome Elmosavio
Player
Your tale about Josh Best doesn't hold much water. Sure, we were doing a little solar panel raid with the family squad, but let's face it, getting shot down in that scenario isn't exactly shocking. And yeah, an admin did swoop in and clean up your UB panels and seeds, so don't act like you're innocent.

Getting outnumbered by a bigger crew? That's just part of the game, pal. No rule broken there.

And don't get me started on that NLR excuse. You and your whole family conveniently popping back up like nothing happened? Come on, now.

So, before you start pointing fingers and crying foul, take a good look in the mirror. Sounds like you're just salty that we reported your UB panels and things didn't go your way.

Catch you in the game, but don't expect any sympathy from me.

Later,
You have opened the case, yet no valid evidence has been provided by you so far. Let's stay factual. You claimed that my people disregarded NLR, where is the evidence?? Show me this evidence.

Do not respond with allegations, but with evidence.

My people and I are anything but 'salty,' we are bored by your reaction or the opening of the case. We have better things to do than argue with 20-year-old kids online, as our age group is 30+ and we are not dependent on the game like you are.

Jxsh

Player
Player
You have opened the case, yet no valid evidence has been provided by you so far. Let's stay factual. You claimed that my people disregarded NLR, where is the evidence?? Show me this evidence.

Do not respond with allegations, but with evidence.

My people and I are anything but 'salty,' we are bored by your reaction or the opening of the case. We have better things to do than argue with 20-year-old kids online, as our age group is 30+ and we are not dependent on the game like you are.
u are crying really hard right now for someone the age 30+

TM-GT

Jerome Elmosavio
Player
u are crying really hard right now for someone the age 30+

Oh really? Why do you keep coming to our place and trying again, did we hit a sore spot with you?

Just let it be, mate. You've taken enough from us already.

Good night

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,

Best regards,
Jerome Elmosavio
First of all it wasnt him that called for the back up which means it wasnt him that done Fail RP. Someone else at the situation dropped them MP causing as you say "15 gang members pulled up" to correct you it was 15 family members. Then your so called family started talking about peoples OOC parents, NLR, Fear RP, Bug abuse, Fail RP ect. If you think you have a point here please post your POV so we can see what you saw happen.

Secondly your family placed multiple UB solar panels which did get taken by admins and you got punished for it. Then after that your family came back to the place they had just died at not even 5 mins ago. Clearly NLR. You kept Combat logging and bug abusing to come back alive to enter your fam house and gear up to do the exact same thing again when you died.

Your family was clearly metagaming as you all knew what to do and what was going on and where it was even tho no one was talking in radios and you all knew where to be and what to do?

Clearly many rule breaks from you and i would like to see your POV of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom