Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Josh Best
Suspect ID
328081, 265577
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2024
Time of violation
21:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UszUs4nbHGA

Louis.Freeway

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
Oh really? Why do you keep coming to our place and trying again, did we hit a sore spot with you?

Just let it be, mate. You've taken enough from us already.

Good night
just stop crying bout it were just a bigger fam doing nothing wrong apart from stealing your money

TM-GT

Jerome Elmosavio
Player
First of all it wasnt him that called for the back up which means it wasnt him that done Fail RP. Someone else at the situation dropped them MP causing as you say "15 gang members pulled up" to correct you it was 15 family members. Then your so called family started talking about peoples OOC parents, NLR, Fear RP, Bug abuse, Fail RP ect. If you think you have a point here please post your POV so we can see what you saw happen.

Secondly your family placed multiple UB solar panels which did get taken by admins and you got punished for it. Then after that your family came back to the place they had just died at not even 5 mins ago. Clearly NLR. You kept Combat logging and bug abusing to come back alive to enter your fam house and gear up to do the exact same thing again when you died.

Your family was clearly metagaming as you all knew what to do and what was going on and where it was even tho no one was talking in radios and you all knew where to be and what to do?

Clearly many rule breaks from you and i would like to see your POV of this...
As mentioned a thousand times before, don't just throw assertions at me, provide evidence for all your accusations. Or could it be that your recordings are unusable?

TM-GT

Jerome Elmosavio
Player
Been given no demands and was shot by 328081, suddenly his friend 265577 comes over geared up with body armour and a gun in hand and starts going off, MG? also to add he decides to talk over my dead body and continues to MK me, Proof
Josh, send the entire recording so the admins can see how you reacted when you got shot. The admins would be very interested to see how you responded. Did you let me kill you, or perhaps did you shoot back?

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
As mentioned a thousand times before, don't just throw assertions at me, provide evidence for all your accusations. Or could it be that your recordings are unusable?
You made allegations at us when we post a forum so we want to see your POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom