Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 25, 2024
Time of violation
20:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/r2CjG9dXhkQ

ayanisexhausted

ᴍᴏsᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ
Player
If I wanted to do politics, I would have done things differently. We are very populated as Turks on the server and I play in a Turkish media family, I would never do that. This is our national anthem and we participated in the purge as a Turkish family. My intention was never racism. It is very sad that the national anthem of the Turks is called racism. We went to purge with my friends just to have fun, and if that was my goal, I would have done different things while talking, but I never said anything about the Turks. This is just an anthem and the person who opened the forum is trying to deceive the admin because he has a problem with me, that's all. I just opened our national anthem. If we, as Turks, can raise our flag on this server, we can also open our national anthem. If I had traveled with the Turkish flag, he would have opened the same forum for this. This is a very wrong approach, we Turks are also on this server. I would be very happy if a Turkish admin would review the forum. I have never done politics, the admin will understand. We are not the ones doing politics. They lost their unofficial as a family because of their involvement in politics and many of them did get ban from server. You can access this information by looking at its history. Now they are trying drag us into their mistake by trying to deceive you because of politics. If you look at aiden pluxury forum history. You can see it attacking the frost family and the turks.

Last edited:

Rich NorthX

Player
Player
If I wanted to do politics, I would have done things differently. We are very populated as Turks on the server and I play in a Turkish media family, I would never do that. This is our national anthem and we participated in the purge as a Turkish family. My intention was never racism. It is very sad that the national anthem of the Turks is called racism. We went to purge with my friends just to have fun, and if that was my goal, I would have done different things while talking, but I never said anything about the Turks. This is just an anthem and the person who opened the forum is trying to deceive the admin because he has a problem with me, that's all. I just opened our national anthem. If we, as Turks, can raise our flag on this server, we can also open our national anthem. If I had traveled with the Turkish flag, he would have opened the same forum for this. This is a very wrong approach, we Turks are also on this server. I would be very happy if a Turkish admin would review the forum. I have never done politics, the admin will understand.

ayanisexhausted

ᴍᴏsᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ
Player
This is turkish meme "sizide ülkenize göndericez." but i respect this decision this is not same np and and and this is real;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom